Chapter 36

**RECAP**

Alex: "That doesn't make sense though , if your sister is supposedly dead then this couldn't have happened, sorry for your losses though"

Tayko: "Look, I just came across this as well"

"CRK" is engraved in the holographic technology Tayko was investigating

Alex: "You said the killer was unknown but did they find the body of your sister?"

Tayko strokes his chin

Tayko: "No actually , are you saying that-"

Alex: "Your sister is still alive and she's doing for the Yosai what you are doing for us"

Tayko: "She would never though , maybe she's doing it against her will and if that's the case , we have to find her"

Alex: "I mean she did a good job of hiding for the last years already , I don't think that'll be easy"

Tayko: "We'll find out upon further investigation of the Yosai , but why didn't you guys tell me you came across "CRK" sooner?"

Alex: "I guess we never thought to since when you interrogate the info always comes back to us anyways so we figured it was no point"

Tayko: "Well if you find out anything else please tell me"

Chapter 36

Andy: "The boss and I have discussed how we should go about this. Are you ready for me to break down the backup plans in case the mayor actually gets attacked?"

Everyone: "Yes sir!"

Andy breaks down all that was needed to know for every scenario in which the mayor's speech goes wrong.