-11: The Cinema-

OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMOMG OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMOMG OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMOMG

SCHOOL IS FINALLY OVER!!!!

The bell rang so I packed up and left as fast as I possibly could. I had to get ready to go the cinemas with Giyuu.

I was filled with excitement as I ran home. I went to my room and put my school bag away.

After that, I looked through my wardrobe and looked at my clothes. I didn't know what to wear. I decided to put on a purple top and a pair of jeans since I didn't want to overdress. After all, we weren't together yet so I had to play it cool.

Giyuu's POV

I sat in the corner of my room. I would usually hang out with my friends after school but since it was valentines day so I couldn't because Sabito and Makomo were dating eachother and third wheeling them was not fun at all.

I was quite bored but I felt like I was forgetting something. I was unsure until I got a snapchat notification.

It was from Shinobu.

Just then, I suddenly remembered that I was hanging out with her. I was a bit confused as too why she decided to do this on valentines day but I ignored it. It was probably just a dumb mistake.

I opened the message.

"Where shall we meet up at?"

"Idk."

"Is outside the cinema fine?"

"Yes."

I had to leave now. Shinobu was probably already on her way and I was still at home. I had to get there quickly.

I slipped on my jacket and ran all the way to the cinemas.

I was out of breath when I saw Shinobu standing outside the cinema. She had taken her short hair out of her ponytail. She was dressed casually but dressed enough to look like she was going out. She wore a purple top and dark blue jeans. Yet she looked elegant for some reason. I stared at her as I tried to catch my breath.

"You must've ran a lot to find me." She laughed.

"Let's go inside now." I replied.

As we sat in our assigned cinema seats, waiting for the movie to start. I go on my phone and look through people's snapchat stories. Almost everyone had plans for valentines day yet here I was.

"Being single on valentines day is such a struggle." Shinobu said.

"I agree." I replied.

"Do you have anyone you want as your valentine." Shinobu asked.

Shinobu's POV

After asking that question I wish I could've absorbed into my cinema seat and dissappear. Why would I ask something like that? That was such a dumb question. I can't bear to hear is answer but at the same time I want to hear it.

"No, not really." Giyuu replied.

I felt stupid but atleast he doesn't want anyone so nobody is going to be in the way of making him mine. 👿👿👿👿

"I see." I responded.

"Do you have anyone you would want as your valentine?" He asked.

"Figure that out yourself." I said as I slightly smirked.

Just then, the movie began and I munched on my popcorn while fixing my eyes onto the cinema screen. Every now and then I'd take a few sneaky looks at Giyuu but he was too focused on the movie to notice.

As we sat through the movie, it became sadder every seen. I couldn't control myself when it came to the scene of a girl dying as her sister watches in tears. It was almost as I had lived it in another life.

"Are you ok?" Giyuu asked with concern as he looked at me.

Giyuu's POV

I was watching the movie peacefully. I noticed shinobu taking quick glances at me every now and then but I ignored it. The movie was sad but it didn't make me cry.

My gut was telling me to look over at Shinobu so I did. She was crying. I didn't know how to comfort her as the tears rolled down her face.

"Are you ok?" I asked while trying not to panic.

"Sorry, its just that the movie is so sad." She replied.

I didn't know how to comfort her.

Usually, when Makomo is sad Sabito would hug her but they were a couple. I tried thinking of other solutions but I couldn't. So I sighed and hugged her.

Shinobu's POV

I slowly wiped away my tears as he hugged me. My cheeks turned red. I felt extremely nervous. Was he really hugging me?

"Sorry." I said.

"It's fine." He replied.

There was an awkward silence between the two us throughout the rest of the film.

As we left the cinema, I noticed it was getting a bit dark.

"Are you sure you want to walk home alone?" Giyuu asked.

"Yes I'm sure." I replied.

"It's a bit dark and I'm sure your sister will be worried." He explained.

"You have a point." I said. "I'll walk with you."

As we walked home I felt a bit cold but I ignored it and continued to walk.

"You look cold." Giyuu said.

"I'm fine." I replied.

"Your shaking, are you sure? You can always borrow my jacket." He responded as he lent me his jacket.

I put on his jacket - it felt warm.

After walking for a while, I was finally home.

"Bye!" I smiled as I knocked on the wooden door of my house.