It's raining children

~~~
Fundy POV:
~~~
The day started out as any other day: Wake up from some wacky ass dream that predicts what will happen sooner or later, visit my dad's grave, train with Techno and almost beat him again, try to summon my dads' spirit and fail again, have lunch, go mining with Ranboo for like 6 hours, eat dinner, watch a horror movie with Punz, go to sleep and have another wacky ass dream.

But today was different. It was after my sparring match with Techno and sweat was beading on my forehead and on the back of my neck despite the cold. I started taking off my armor and- "AAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" CRASH "FUCK! SHIT!" My ears perked up and I turned towards the sound.

I put the little armor I had taken off back on, grabbed my axe, and started towards the sound. As I walked, I heard them groaning and branches rustling.  "Aww shit. Wait where the fuck am I?" "You're currently in the Antarctic Empire." I answered. "AHHH THE FUCK! WHO THE HELL ARE YOU?!" They said, pointing a Netherite sword at me.

It was a girl who looked no more than 16. She had brown hair cut short with a blood red beanie. She wore a canary yellow sweater with brown jeans, a blue skirt, and black Doc Martens. She also had a hint of a Mexican or Spanish accent. I couldn't tell which. In the corner of my eye, I saw a flash of pink hair and instantly Techno was at my left, sword in hand. "What happened, I heard screaming."

"I don't know, apparently it's raining children." I answered jokingly. "Haha. Very funny." The girl said sarcastically. "Now who are you? Or else." The girl said. "Or else what, you're going to bite my ankles?" I taunted. "Or else I'll slit your fuckin' throat." She answered, her brown eyes narrowed.

"Oh yeah? How about you go and try?" I challenged, getting in a battle-ready stance. She didn't waste any time charging at me, barely giving me time to parry her attack. She struck with surprising force, going for blow after blow giving me almost no time to dodge. She ended up backing me into the forest with my back against a tree. She brought her sword down and I raised my axe, blocking her strike, pushing our weapons against each other. This was the first time I got an actual, good look at her eyes. They were a light brown, flecked with gold and green. They reminded me of someone. She must have noticed my surprise because her expression faded into confusion.

"Who's your dad?"

"... What?"

"You heard me. Who's your dad."

"Most of my life I was raised by my abuelo. I have very few memories of my dad."

"What was his name?"

She sighed.

"William Gold. Why?"

We stood there for a couple of seconds, her eyes gazing into mine trying to find something that was hinting that I wasn't to be trusted. Almost ten seconds passed before she got what I was trying to say. "No.." She whispered. I saw her pupils shrink a little and her breath created a mist in the cold of the Antarctic.

"Believe me, I'm in shock too but I'll need you to lower your sword if you wanna talk." I said.

"Why should I trust you." She said, her eyes welling up with tears and her steely gaze on mine. I saw a thousand stories, a thousand memories behind her eyes.

I have to get through to her.

"Please you have to believe me." I pleaded. "You still haven't given me a reason." She said through gritted teeth. I sighed. "Because I'm your brother." "So what." She spat. "I've never met you. And Phil or Jaiden or Missa have never mentioned you." "That's because you're in another dimension."

Her anger-filled face contorted into one of shock and horror. "W-what do you mean I-I'm in another dimension?" She asked in a shaky voice.

"Just please, just listen to me. I only want to talk." I said, putting trust in my voice.

Her eyes softened and I saw her expression waver.

A hand grabbed her shoulder and I saw it was Techno. She leaned in slightly to the touch and the tension in her shoulders vanished.

She squeezed her eyes shut and I saw a tear roll down her face. She dropped her sword and I set down my axe, taking her in my arms as she cried into my shoulder.
~~~
Tallulah POV:
~~~
It was embarrassing.

Crying into my supposed brothers' shoulder. The brother whom I have never met. Whom I never knew existed. And if I had to be honest. I just wanted to go home.

I was so out of it that I didn't feel him gently carding through my hair. I felt my knees weaken and buckled from underneath me. Fundy let out a gasp as I put my full weight onto him. He carefully lowered me to the snow-filled ground, rubbing my back and whispering reassurances in my ear.

I don't know how long we had stayed there but by the time I had stopped crying, the sky was filled with shades of fiery oranges, reds, and yellows.

"Here, let's get you inside." He whispered. I was about to get up when I felt him scoop me up like I weighed nothing. I would've protested like any other rational person, but it was as if sleep whacked me upside the head and said 'Nah, you finna be tired at your most vulnerable man'.

I hated it.

I felt Fundy wading through the deep snow, heard a wooden door creak open with sounds of cutlery on porcelain plates, heard a man in the same voice I had heard from before say something about dinner being almost ready, felt Fundy going up a flight or two of stairs and walk for five feet at least.

He set me down in a bed, cream colored sheets with a shit brown comforter and beige pillows.

Wow, great color palette.

The moment my head hit the pillow, sleep greeted me with open arms, and I welcomed it.
~~~
Fundy POV:
~~~
I slowly walked downstairs, minding the squeaky floorboards. Techno heard me padding to the kitchen and didn't even have to look up from what he was cooking to ask, "How is she?" "She's doing good." I sat on a stool at the island we had. "It's obvious she's Wil's daughter. They have the same hair and eyes; oak colored hair with light brown eyes, flecked with gold and green.

He looked over his shoulder with half-lidded eyes and a smirk. "Didn't know you payed that much attention to him." "He was my dad, I saw him everyday how could I not." I said with a sigh.

Now Techno was fully turned around. "Was?" He questioned.

"Yes, was. He left me on your doorstep, didn't he?"

He looked at me with fond eyes. "I remember," he said, "You were six."

I hummed in confirmation.

"I'll be in my room if you need me." I said making my way to the stairs. "Ok, I'll call you when dinners ready." He said. "Ok." I responded, already on the fifth step.

I made it to the hallway that held my room and I couldn't help but peek in the room Tallulah was in. As I suspected, she was sound asleep, snoring softly and moving every so often. I felt a smile grow on my face.

I slipped into my room, the faint smell of pine and smoke filling my lungs. I sat down at my desk and-

Glass shattering.

A blood-curdling scream.

Adrenaline filled my veins. I grabbed my axe and rushed to Tallulah's room.

"HEY SMILEY FACED BASTARD!"

She was holding her own against Dream, swords clashed together and grey, white and brown wings flapping in distress.

Wait-

Wings?