𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙨𝙞𝙨𝙩𝙚𝙧'𝙨 𝙗𝙚𝙨𝙩 𝙛𝙧𝙞𝙚𝙣𝙙

Nothing could ruin this already tiring day like a stormy and cold weather. Y/n sat down in the front desk for her last class and quietly sighed, looking out the huge window.

Both girls and boys in the hallways would sometimes land their eyes on this mysterious, nerdy girl, who never even had her first kiss, and they chatter about her. In good ways for her sweet appearance and curvy body, but in bad ways for her unapproachable and very shy personality.

Too bad for all them - she was never into this kind of stuff, such as parties, alcohol, relationships or hookups. On the other hand, her older sister - Courtney Chipolone, was the complete opposite of the latter, which also mirrored in her relationships and friendships.

Y/n was pretty used to getting picked up from college by her sister's crazy friends, but one of them felt unusually strange towards her, for whatever reason.

Silky smooth skin of her slender fingers slightly touch her here and there in such provocative way. And those dark chocolate eyes that scan Y/n's body whenever she is around, stripping her out of her clothes with crave and lust, which Y/n is too blind to see.

Or purposefully ignorant about it ?

Who is not ignorant about it is definitely Y/n's one and only friend - Lily. The latter has been annoying Y/n with it since she had found out about a famous star being somehow involved in their family and mocked Y/n for secretly liking her.

"Hey there, Y/n !" Lily calls out with a grin, very obvious enthusiasm radiating from her.

Y/n offers her friend a small smile, bracing herself for whatever teasing remarks Lily has in store for her today.

Lily takes a seat with Y/n, her grin widening as she nudges her arm playfully. "So, have you heard from your sister's famous friend lately?" She asks, her tone laced with playful sarcasm.

Y/n feels her cheeks flush with embarrassment at the thought of Ariana's name, but tries not to make it too obvious in any other way.

"Not really," Y/n admits reluctantly, her voice barely above a whisper.

Lily's grin grows wider, her eyes dancing with mischief. "You know, most people would kill for an opportunity like that," she teases, giving Y/n a playful look.

Y/n rolls her eyes, trying to brush off Lily's teasing remarks. "It's not like that," she insists, her cheeks still burning with embarrassment.

Lily chuckles, giving Y/n a knowing look. "Sure, sure," she says, teasingly poking one of Y/n bright red cheeks. "Just remember to thank your sister for introducing you to such a hottie."

And before Y/n can respond back with quickly forming annoyance in her veins, their professor enters the classroom and everyone falls silent.

~~

As the latter steps out of the college building, she's met with a sudden onslaught of rain, soaking her within seconds, which causes her to scoff softly in defeat.

Feeling the droplets trickle down her skin, as she looks around for shelter, makes her body shiver. To her own surprise, she spots a quite familiar luxury car of none other than one of her sister's friend.

Y/n now has two options to choose from. Either risk her sanity and own pride by getting driven home by Courtney's famous friend, or turn around as fast as possible and go home in the rain.

Before she can make this decision, the already mentioned woman, is unfortunately for Y/n, faster to react. "Hey there, nerd." She calls out for her after opening the drivers door and getting out with a playful smirk formed on her plump lips.