1-22

Pinellia novel
Chapter 1
Turn off the lights small medium large
Previous chapter: Work relatedNext chapter: Chapter 2
"Where is this?"

A weak little voice sounded in the dark system space.

Meizizi packed up her system and prepared to welcome the new host. When she heard this voice, the shock program briefly stalled.

When you get closer, you can see a little carrot-head wearing tattered clothes standing there. He looks very delicate, especially his pair of clean and clear eyes, which seem to hide the sea of ​​stars.

No matter how cute the cub is, it can't heal the sadness in the heart of the system.

This, this is the old monster host that it spent half its life saving 999 points in exchange for?

After Xie Shian asked that question, he didn't get an answer and was not anxious. He seemed to be used to this kind of silence. He sat on the ground and started playing with his fingers.

By the time the system accepted the status quo and appeared in front of Xie Shian, it was already half an hour later.

The child didn't cry or make any fuss, and the way he sat there obediently playing with his fingers made Tongzi feel soft. System 250 began to reflect on whether his previous behavior of leaving him here was too much. "who are

you?" He found that the mechanical cat's eyes actually met his own, and he blinked at it twice in an extremely innocent manner. "Huh?" After 250 coughed, he began to explain to him the existence of the system space and the tasks he was about to perform. Xie Shian nodded in understanding, and the hair on his head swayed as he nodded. As a mechanical cat, 250 almost couldn't control his claws and wanted to pull at it. Once the host is bound, it cannot be unbound until the mission is over, so no matter how unwilling 250 is to accept the reality, he can only send this little guy to the mission world. But fortunately, it is a 'return to right' system, and the task plane will automatically select suitable replacements depending on the binding system. Xie Shi'an was awakened by the excessively dazzling sunlight shining on his face. His curled eyelashes cast a shadow under the sunlight. His milky white skin and delicate facial features were all incompatible with this shabby environment. After he opened his eyes, he curiously stared at the sunlight for a long time. He noticed that this beam of light was very warm. He stretched out his hand and tried to touch it. He found that he could not hold the sunlight in his palm, and he puffed up his mouth angrily. At this moment, the door was pushed open from the outside, and a very thin woman walked up to Xie Shi'an and hugged him. Xie Shi'an struggled subconsciously. It was almost impossible for a human cub of this age to break away from the arms of an adult. After twisting a few times, he felt a little tired and stopped struggling. But his hands were tightly clenched into fists, and he still looked a little unconvinced. Fan Chunxiang carried her son to the yard, put him in the crib she had found, and let him bask in the sun. She turned around and sorted out the junk in the yard. She was mute and could not speak since she was born. When she grew up, she was married to the deaf Li Datao, and they had no children. Later, on a heavy rainy day, they heard a child crying in the trash can. The child was crying so pitifully that they took the child home. Xie Shian was lying in the crib, staring at the leaves of the tree in the yard with his big eyes open. Whether it's the golden color of the sun shining on the leaves, or the dancing light and shadow falling on his face through the gaps between the leaves, or the trembling caused by the wind blowing the leaves. For a ghost that has been suppressed under the ancestral home for tens of thousands of years, it feels particularly fresh. Until a system voice appeared in my mind, temporarily breaking the tranquility. "Host, are you sure you accept the original owner's memory?" The familiar voice reminded Xie Shi'an that he was here because of that strange thing. He nodded subconsciously and answered. "Yeah." Fan Chunxiang, who was bending down to sort out the scraps, heard the child's hum and looked over quickly. When Xie Shi'an ran up to her and stared at him nervously, she suddenly felt that she had done something wrong. guilt about things. One hand covered her mouth, and her big eyes kept staring at her. Fan Chunxiang picked him up and checked to make sure he hadn't peed. Then she went to the room to make a bottle of milk powder for him, stuffed it into his arms, and continued to do her own business. Xie Shi'an stared at the bottle for a long time, poking here and there with his fingers. After a long time, he clumsily held the bottle and started drinking. As soon as I took the first sip, my eyes immediately lit up, and then I took another very hard sip. 250 Seeing that he was drinking milk so deliciously, he was too embarrassed to disturb him for a while. After he finished drinking, he was reminded that he could communicate directly in his mind without speaking out. In the previous life, the original owner's name was also Xie Shi'an, and he was picked up by this deaf-mute couple and raised as a son. All the family's money was spent on him, providing him with the best conditions within their capabilities. But treating her sincerely did not get anything in return. When the original owner grew up, he despised the family's dilapidation and his parents' lack of success. One of them was mute and the other deaf. He felt that they were wearing tatters and looked dirty, which caused him to be laughed at by his classmates. Originally he was just dissatisfied with this family, but after his biological parents came to find him, this dissatisfaction reached its peak. He began to blame him. If it weren't for his adoptive parents, he might have been taken back to his biological parents to enjoy the blessings instead of staying in this miserable place for more than ten years. It's a pity that his biological parents did not find him out of love or guilt, but because his twin brother was sick and needed a kidney transplant. The doctor said that the probability of a match between relatives was relatively high. The original owner only enjoyed the warmth of his family for a few days before he was coaxed into signing a pledge of voluntary donation. After his biological parents made full use of his value, they kicked him out of the house without hesitation. Living without a kidney is inconvenient in daily life, not to mention that he did not receive good care after the operation and his body collapsed completely. Just when the original owner thought he would die under the overpass, his adoptive parents, who could not read at all, actually found this big city and took him back. They spent all their savings to hospitalize him to recuperate his health. Later, his adoptive parents died of overwork. When they died, they were still thinking about the fact that no one would cook for him anymore. When the original owner was sorting out their belongings after burying them, he saw the photo album of his parents recording his growth, as well as many things he used when he was a child. It was already worn out and worthless, but it was still properly stored in a box by his mother who had never spoken to him about her love. After experiencing two abandonments by his biological parents, and recalling all the care and love shown to him by his adoptive parents, his guilt almost reached its peak after their deaths. He is willing to use his soul as a price to exchange with the Space-Time Administration for a chance to let the missionaries start over for him. There are many clients like this. The bottom line is that they know that if they are reborn, the outcome will not be changed.