Playtime Co.

I stood in the kitchen, sipping my tea. I let out a yawn and rubbed my eyes. "I should really get more sleep..." I thought to myself.
I heard the doorbell ring and I raised an eyebrow. "Who could that be?"
I set my cup down and walked to the door, opening it, but there was no one. I looked around, but then saw a small package on the doorstep. I picked it up and brought it inside.
"Weird...I don't remember ordering anything." I mumble, opening the package and pulling out a note and a tape. "What's this?"
I walk to my tv in the livingroom and put the tape in. I watched the tv static and then start to play, a guy showing on the screen. "You are about to see the most incredible doll of all ever invented. Her name is Poppy. And she is the first truly intelligent doll in the world. A little girl can talk to her, Poppy gives her answers. She is the first doll actually able to have a conversation with a child."
"Hard to believe? Just watch."
I watched the tv play, showing the Poppy doll and my face scrunched up. "Uhg...Dolls." I groaned. I was never a fan of them. I held the folded note in my hand that came in the mail and opened it.
"Everyone thinks the staff disappeared 10 years ago. We're still here. Find the flower." I read aloud, staring at the drawing of the red flower on the bottom of the page. Wait- is that blood?
                                       ——
     I arrived at the Playtime Co and looked around. "Uh...Hello?" I called. "I could probably pick up my paycheck they never gave me..." I grumbled.
     I look around and turn around to the left corridor, seeing the door with a color code pass. "Okay, let's see if this till works..."
     I push the color codes and the door opens. "Oh. It does." I said in a surprised tone and enter the room. There was a blue tape on the desk, so I grabbed it and put it into the VHS player. I stepped back and watched the tv turn on, introducing the grab pack.
     I grabbed the grab pack, tightening the straps around my shoulders, but noticed the right hand was missing. I hummed, "Well, it doesn't have to be perfect."
     I leave the room, going to a corridor where I find a secured door. I glance up to see a blue hand mark right on top of the door. I shoot the left hand to that and the door opens.
     "Huh." I mumbled and looked down the hall, jolting as I saw a tall, blue figure. I shiver and walk down the hall, approaching the figure.
     "Huggy..." I mumble under my breath. I hold down the left hand cannon and it high fives Huggy.
"High five!"
                                       ——
     I got the power to turn on, so I returned to where I originally was. Only to find Huggy gone.
     "Oh no...Huggy?" I called out and my eyes averted around. I couldn't help, but feel a shiver go up my spine. "Something doesn't feel right..."
     I walk down a different corridor, seeing the path blocked, but there were two doors. I looked to my right, seeing a sign that said "stairway to hell"
     I snickered a little at that and tried to open the door, but it didn't open. I shrugged and just used the door on the left, walking down the hall. I walked up some stairs and found myself standing in a factory room.
     "I wonder if I can make a second hand here..."
——
"Haha, yes!" I exclaim, putting the second hand on the left cannon on the grab pack. I hold down the trigger handles, the hands shooting out to the handprints and the small door opened. I let go of the handles and crawled through the door, sliding down.
My body hit another small door and I looked around, seeing a pole and a light that I can transfer. I shoot one of the hands on the light and crawl around the pole. I shoot the other hand on the little box, the hands returning to me as the conveyor belt started to move.
I let myself be taken with, waiting for where it would take me. Red light went off and baby heads fell down. I jolted and hit them away, "Uhg. Stupid doll heads..."
I slid out from the conveyor belt, landing onto the ground. I walked to the door, seeing a sign that reads "nobody leaves without a toy"
I sigh, turning around and walking to the sign next to the system. "Okay...Make a friend. One of my favorite things about this place..." I say sarcastically.