TRAILER

Daddy's Home
(Trailer)

Author: Berry Ni Stellita
Genre: BL, Bromance, KenTell
Disclaimer: This story is just a work of fiction. The places, name's, events and people's involved in this story is just based on my imagination. And if your not comfortable to read my story then feel free skip this.

Characters in the story
📌Stell(daddy of Stephano)
📌Ken(daddy of Stephano)
📌Pablo(Stell's boss)
📌Justin (friend of Stell)
📌Josh(friend of Ken)
📌Stephano Kenji(Ken and Stell's son)

📌Prologue;
In this story Stell is being pregnant with a baby boy. This happened when he was having a one night stand to a famous singer named Felip. The fact that it was one night stand Felip didn't expect that Stell would be pregnant. But months past he received a message that he is going to be a father of Stell's son. Instead of choosing them, he chose his career and continued his dreams being a song writer and a singer. Because of Felip's decision Stell's family is angry to him. They didn't want Felip to be the father of the baby boy named Stephano Kenji. The family of Stell helped him to raise his child.

_________________________
Flash back........

Stell's POV;
Justin invited me to celebrate his birthday. Our co-workers and him decided to celebrate his birthday on the club.

All: Happy Birthday Justin!!! Cheers!🥂.
Justin: Cheers!!!🥂
AJ: Happy Birthday Jah.
Kate: Happy Birthday.
Yuji: Happy Birthday bro.
Justin: Oh... thank you everyone.

Stell gave his gift to Justin.

Stell: Happy Birthday Best.
Justin: Ahh thank you bestie.

*Then they hug*

They celebrate Justin's birthday with full of joy. They even drank and dance in the club. Meanwhile, when Justin and his co-workers is busy in dancing, Stell is left in their table.

When Stell waited Justin to be back he saw a girl being harass to a drunk boy. So without hesitation, pinagsabihan niya ang lalaki na tigilan nito ang masama niyang ginagawa sa babae.

Stell: Hey sir, stop it. You are harassing her. She didn't want you, why force her to do such a crazy thing?
Man: It's none of your business!  I have the right to use her coz I pay her. Remember this is not a public place, this is a bar. So everything I want to do to her your already out of it. So f*ck off!

Nainis naman si Stell sa sinabi ng lalaki.

Stell: Are you out your mind? Yeah this is a bar but not doesn't mean that you can harass her. She has the right to say no. So pls stop.

Stell grab the girl but the man stop him.

Man: Bakit ba nagpapaka super hero ka? Hindi ka nmn siguro pulis diba? So kung ako Sayo tumabi ka nlng!
______________________________________________________
Malamang! Stell Ajero kaya yan...charr sumisingit pa talaga eh. HAHAHA ok back to the story.
__________________________________________

Nagalit ang lalaki kay Stell kaya nagtangka siyang hampasin ng botelya sa ulo si Stell. Mabuti nalang at hinawakan kaagad ni Ken ang kamay nito. Dahilan upang mabitiwan niya ang dala niyang bote.

Boy: Shit! Who are you?! Bakit ba ang hilig² niyong uminterupt?!

Susuntokin na sana niya si Ken ngunit, inunahan na siya nito. Kaya tumilapon siya. Ken grab his collar then whispered a warning to him.

Ken: Stay away from my man or else I'm going to kill you.
_____________________________
Ackkkkk🙀🙀 naalala ko tuloy yung sabi ni Ken na "His my man.." ok sayong sayo nanga yan Zerken
_____________________________