1

Alex's pov:

I was just preparing for something but then this girl caught my eye.She's so beautiful i feel like it was love at first sight,but no im trying to tell my self that i will not develop any feelings for girls.

Then the next thing i know is she was walking towards me i feel like i was freezing at this point.

"Hi nice to meet you! My name is
Michelle Daniela Dee,you can call me Dani or Daniela! How about yoy mind if you introduce your self to me?" she said.

"Nice to meet you too Daniela! My name is Samantha Alexandra Panlilio,you can call me Alex" i replied

Daniela then saw that i was representing Cavite and she gave me some goodlucks.I responded with some goodlucks to her to.

"You look so beautiful Alex" she said out of no where.
Ako? ofcourse kinikilig cause i was just attracted to her earlier and was trying to stop my feelings.Look at me now smiling at her words can't help but fall harder.

"Thank you Dani, you look gorgeous!" i told her.
she then smiled at me which made me blush a little,or so i know?

"Nice talking to you Alex,ill see you later i have to do some things for now,ill look for you mamaya and we can talk if hindi ka busy" sabi nya which made me smile more.
I told her that ill wait for her mamaya and she smiled at me and left.Im so happy that i got the chance to talk to my girl crush.I fall for her so easily that i now call her my girl crush.What did you do to me Daniela? haha

Daniela's pov

When i was doing my thing, i saw this girl looking at me i thought to myself what if i try to talk to her.I then approached her.

i introduced myself to her and asked her her name.She was Alex,
i then saw that she was representing cavite i gave her some goodlucks,she did the same.
Then i was so amazed with her beauty i told her she was beautiful, i saw her turned red,maybe nag blush sya or maybe im just delulu HAHA.

Nakapag usap kami saglit.But then i notice that i need to do some things too so i excused my self and told her na ill look for her ulit mamaya.Her smile is so genuine,a smile everyone could ask for.I was walking thinking of her, i felt like i started to have a crush oh her but since i have so many crushes i didnt really think much of it.

(Skip time)

Alex's pov

Its time na the show will start na in a while.Im so excited yet nervous.But i will try my best!

Daniela's pov

The show will start na soon,always remember self, everything happens for a reason its either a lesson or a blessing.So whatever happens here i need to be happy with the result.But i promised myself na i would still try my best since i got this opportunity