Meeting

Today I felt like writing a new story, following my fav ship. This all started because I love Alene, Geneby and Rubex, so I decided to create this ship (I looked for it and it wasn't created, so...) and called it Aleneby!

Ruby felt the strong wind hitting on her face as she slowly was waking up. Prince Alex was also trying to wake her up. She got scared at first, but she finally understood what just happened.

Twinkle was also there. The fairy was flying, looking for Alien. 

Ruby looked at Alex, in order to ask him about her ship, but instead, she didn't say a word and kept staring at him. His eyes shined with the sunlight, and his hair, even though it was wet, looked amazing.

He saw her looking at him intensely. "Uh... is everything okay, Ruby?" he asked. She nodded and stopped looking at him.

The pirate realized that she had just fallen in love with a guy that she had met a day or two ago. 

They heard a sudden noise coming from a cave. "What is this?" Alex asked, confused. Twinkle hid behind him and Ruby felt extremely jealous. But she took out her saber, she didn't want to have a bad reputation.

The monster got out of the cave and opened its mouth. Well, it's not accurate call it 'mouth' but 'door'.

A black-suited man got out and looked at the other three. He was wearing an infrared detector that made him look ike a complete alien. "A demon from hell!" Ruby screamed. 

He took out his 'glasses' and showed his face. He was just a normal human... 

"My name is agent 120452, citizen of Technopolis. You can call me Gene" he said. Then he told them that he had saved them with his carruage, and he called it 'Chameleon'.  

Ruby felt an extraordinary feeling while he was explaining everything to them.

"No... that's... that's impossible" she thought. 

In order to clear her mind, as he finished talking about the vehicle, she said: "That's bad magic, that's what that is".

But she felt even more attracted...

Later, after the weird man got scared from Alien, Ruby tried to convince herself that she couldn't love him...

"The weird man with the weird ship is playing weird... I think?" she said.

But nothing, she was still feeling the same...

_________________________________________

"Ruby?"

"Huh?"

"It's me, Alex"

"I know... what do you want?"

"Well, since we became a team and all of that... I thought you'd like to spend some time with us..."

"Maybe later... I really need to clear my mind..."

I followed Origins, part 4's structure so enjoy!