Chapter one - the introduction.

'This will be fun.' I thought. Hi. My name's Sylvia. Sylvia Homestown. Am I a troublemaker? yes. 7 schools in three years. It wasn't all my fault though. They were asking for it. Like two schools ago at this one dumb Academy, I was selling drugs to a kid and they tried to threaten me with a gun so they could have all of it. "Drop the back pack and no one gets hurt! " said the guy I was selling them too. Fast forward to the present.. 'Oh, who's this nerd? Interesting.' "E-excuse me.. " he twitched out, shaking. I looked him in the eye, my bright blue ones looking into his light gray. I smirked. "Can I help you, little guy?" "y-yeah I-I need h-help finding my c-class.. " he spat out, shaking. "What class.? " I asked sternly. He showed me his schedule. Great. "We have the same class, follow me. Also, if the teacher asks, I was giving you a tour. Tell him any different and you won't see the light of day again. " he trembled, but nodded in agreement. We began walking. "Your name, kid?" I asked him. He trembled again at the sound of my voice, but gained some confidence and spoke. "Thomas. Thomas Stapleton. " I feel like I've heard that somewhere.. Nah. I'm over thinking it. "Alright then, Stapler, let's go. "