Introduction and Characters <3

⚠️The warnings are in the description please read over them before reading⚠️
I do not own stray kids nor do I believe this is how they are actually or present this is really for fun. The only thing that I own with be the story and the plot in that please keep in mind English is my first language but I am dyslexic and will most definitely spell some words wrong but besides that I hope tou all enjoy this let me know what you think and yeah.

Characters

Bang Chan (code name: The Ruby Wolf) ○ Chan is the leader of the gang and will always meet sure everyone is OK

○ Chan is the leader of the gang and will always meet sure everyone is OK.
○ Acts alot like a parent to them and sees the gang he has as his own family.
○ Will do anything to protect his family and the ones he loves dearly.
○ Whatever you do DO NOT cross him the wrong way or you will have to pay the very painful price of it .

Lee Know (code name: The Smiling Shadow) ○Will always have a frown or no expression if he doesn't know tou or if he is going kill you he will the creepiest smile you will ever see○You hurt his family and he will come after if Chan doesn't get to y...

○Will always have a frown or no expression if he doesn't know tou or if he is going kill you he will the creepiest smile you will ever see
○You hurt his family and he will come after if Chan doesn't get to you first and is always the one to leave the gang tag.
○He loves Han so much that he brought him into the gang torra keep him safe.

Seo Changing (code name: The Scythe)
○ He's Chan second in command after Lee know stepped down to stay closer to Han to keep him safe.
○He's been eyeing Felix for a while but doesn't want to take to him just yet.
○At the moment he is most Violent and will take any chance
to fight even in school or private he doesn't care.