WELCOME... pls enjoy this story..

you guys are walking home after school, it starts raining, "ugh" Bakugou groans as he pulls his hood over his head, he notices you, you didn't have a hood on, he remembers his umbrella in his backpack, without saying anything, he slowly puts the umbrella over the both of you, you look up to see it over your head , you look at him and smile, but before you could thank him he cuts you off "oi don't say anything" he says looking down nervously. 

"I'm-um- I'm sorry about everything..ya know with Kirishima" He says still looking down, "Its ok, I should've seen the signs..", you say softly,  Bakugou scoffs "tch, that shitty haired asshole didn't deserve you anyway, besides, if he really loved you he wouldn't put himself in a position to lose you, like kissing another god damn girl!", he makes a face of disgust, "it annoys the shit out of me that he would hurt you..", you look at him and smile, "thanks Katsuki...for being there when he wasn't" he gives you a slightly softer look than he would give others, then looked down at the pavement "I was just being a friend.. don't look to deep into it- its not like your my favorite friend or anything.." you give him a smirk "ohh really?" you say mockingly " are you suuure" Bakugou looks at you, angry, "tch sh- shut up!" you chuckle "ok, ok, i'll stop" you crack a little smile, even after what had seemed to be the worst day of you life, Bakugou made it seem like it wasn't the worst, just his presence gave you a soft warm feeling that you've been ignoring for the majority of your friendship.

A few minutes had passed...Nothing but silence had creeped through, you wanted to say something, anything, hoping to break the ice, then, catching you off guard, Bakugou stops walking, he puts the umbrella down at his side,  you turn back and give him a confused look, he kept opening and closing his mouth, as if he wanted to say something, but was searching for the right words.

 A minute had passed and he finally spoke, "I....-" he sighs as if giving in to whatever it was he wanted to say "I.......like you.....alot I guess.. I don't know.. I guess- I.. Iv'e liked you since the day you came to UA, at first I thought you were just a extra... But... then I got to know you, when Kirishima introduced you to the group I acted like I didn't care.... But I guess it kinda bothered me seeing you with him all the time.... I know you probably think I'm dumb... Confessing to you... after a day like this..... I just wanted to tell you when we were finally alone.." Your stomach fills with a warm, fuzzy feeling, you walk towards him, the fuzzy feeling getting warmer and warmer till it felt as if your stomach was boiling, "hey" you say softly, grabbing his hand, his hand was drenched in sweat, you knew he was nervous about you being so close "I...like you too", Bakugou looks at you deep in the eyes, his eyes were a soft red, you were so mesmerized by the mix of colors in his eyes that you didn't notice him leaning into you. His eyes still locked on yours, you felt a deeper connection that you didn't know exist between the two of you, you lean in closer as you felt your cheeks burn redder than Kirishimas hair, then, Bakugou mutters under his breath "dummy.." your lips met in the mixture of rain, and a bit of your chapstick, a swirl of emotions washed through you as he held you close, your clothes drenched in rain, a droplet falls from his hair landing on your nose, you were so into the kiss you forgot about the rain, you gently pull back "Katsuki.. The rain" he pulls the umbrella back over the two of you "shhh" he says, leaning back into the kiss, your stomach twisted, the sound of content in his voice made your heart flutter, you never felt this kind of powerful emotion towards him before.

The two of you pull back slowly, his face a slight pinkish color, "why don't you come over at my house... where we can talk more about.... us" the word made you blush slightly, not knowing the chances of hearing that word coming from him, you smile, "sure" as the two of you start to walk down the street.