chapter 1

"Nico,jesus just tell him already so we can leave!" Jason yelled through the smoke.

Nico took a big breath.."fine! I had a crush on Percy Jackson there. That's the big secret!"

Jason was stunned out of everything he did not expect this.and from Nico di Angelo of all people.

"If the others find out..."

"If the other's find out you'll have a whole group of amazing people to accept and support you"

"But it's your call" jason said putting his hands up "it's up to you if you tell and when you tell them" he completed.

At the argo ll (later)

With Jason,piper and leo

"Jeez that Nico guy gives me the creeps"
Leo exclaimed.

"Hey,cut Nico some slack " Jason spat as he walked off leo wondered since when Jason was so close to Nico.

( Instead of Percy and annabeth falling into Tartarus Nico and Jason did and it happened after house of hades)

After 3 months of no sign of them,the 7 and everyone really lost hope.

They were announced dead.

"Jason?"

"Jason!"

"Where are you??"

"Nico!?"

"Can you hear me??"

"Yes! Yeah,are you okay? I can't see you"

"Yeah I'm fine, I can't see you either it's peach black in here..are you okay?"

"I'm very much alive but I think I broke my leg"

"Okay,just keep talking so I can reach you"

After a while Jason finally reached Nico
He helped him on his feet and together they survived for 3 and a half months in there.

"I can't do this anymore"

"We're almost there, we're almost at the gates"

"Easier said than done"

Nico was tired of Jasons stupid sarcastic comments all the time.

"Well suck it up cause YOU decided to jump in here" Nico spat.

"Decided? When did I choose this!?"

"Who did then? Cause I don't recall you be hanging off a cliff YOU JUMPED in here!"

"AND WHAT THE HELL WAS I SUPPOSED TO DO?! LEAVE YOU TO YOUR DEATH!?"

"YES! You should've"

"Well I'm SORRY I COULDN'T DO THAT!!"

"Why the FUCK not?"

"BECAUSE I CARE ABOUT YOU DAMN IT!"

Nico froze, for months he wondered why,for what reason Jason had jumped in with him but never onces had crossed his mind that he...cared about him.

People didn't care about Nico they feared him.despised him.

Nico blinked "why?"

Jason prossesed the question and then blushed "what do you mean why?"

But really why did he care about him so much that he went to literal hell for him?
Jason's thought's were interrupted by Nico "I'm sorry, it's Tartarus that's driving us insane"

"No, I'm sorry we're in the same situation even worse for you with your leg I shouldn't be complaining"

"Don't blame yourself it's this place"