First day of school

Hi! My name is Katharine.I lived in a small village and now here I am in a big city going on my first day of my new school.When I woke up I was nervous about what will other kids think about me,what will teachers think about me,am I gonna get good grades or fail every test,it was so stressful.I am now in front of the school,its so big.While i was walking a kid bumped into me and said ,,Hey watch where ur going new girl".At that moment i thought everyone is gonna hate me,but i was wrong.

At the first period everyone welcomed me and the best seat was waiting for me,it looks like teacher already said that i was coming. But at lunch some boys bullied me by mading me drop my food and making me sit next to the trash but i didn't thought it was a big deal. Later when i came home from school,boys that have been bullying me knocked on my door. I was home alone and i opened the door and they see that my parents are not home and they put me in the bathroom and puncheed me in the eye and nose making me bleed.When my parents came the boys were already gone so i was in the bathroom crying and trying to get up my parents took me to bed and i was watching tv and then i was as sleep.