1

Notes:

In this AU, Cale and Rok Soo are the same. When Cale made a fateful deaL with g0D, In exchange for some unknown boon, he regressed back in time, effectively erasing his memories as Cale. Instead, his consciousness was filled with the memories of his past life as Rok Soo, except for the memory of his death. This sudden change left him feeling like an outsider in a world where he now possessed a dual identity.

The catalyst for this transformation was Cale's unique ability—the Record. This ability had been sealed until the moment he regressed, and the act of regressing broke the seal. As a result, Cale's memories as Cale vanished, replaced by those of Rok Soo, making it difficult for him to fit into his new life.

Cale's last fight with hunters had ended tragically when he fell victim to a surprise attack by a survivor who had remained hidden in the shadows. This unexpected attack had ended his life, and like any other soul, he was reborn as a newborn baby. However, he carried with him fragments of his past abilities and powers. The Record, Instant, Embrace, and the ancient powers had become an integral part of his soul due to the sealed god's test and his journey through different dimensions.

Now, Cale de Alger Obelia was born as the crown prince of the Obelian Empire, the child of Drew and Claude. His life was a blend of royal expectations and the lingering memories of a past life. Whenever Cale used his Record ability to record something, it played parts of his past, causing him to mature rapidly and leaving him feverish at times. This unique ability also allowed him to compress his studies into a mere two years, granting him knowledge far beyond his years.
(did i complicate stuff ? (*^_^*) )

Drew Thames, now known as Drew, held the esteemed position of Empress and was the wife of Emperor Claude, the rumored tyrant and ruler of the Obelian Empire. Their initial encounter mirrored the concept of love at first sight, yet Drew sensed a deeper layer of destiny at play. She perceived the threads of fate intricately weaving their lives together, and this understanding didn't bring her sadness. In fact, she embraced the notion of fate's orchestration, which allowed her to wholeheartedly embrace her feelings for the rumored tyrant emperor, Claude.

Both Drew and Claude recognized their emotions for each other, leading to a mutual realization of their affection. Upon closer acquaintance, Drew discovered that Claude was far from the tyrant he was portrayed to be. However, this realization was kept secret from the public, as Claude had surrounded himself with a fortress-like facade that portrayed him as a tyrant emperor. This façade was constructed to shield his inner feelings, which he feared confronting.

Drew held a similar reputation as the emperor in the eyes of greedy nobles, though to the commoners she was regarded as an angel. The nobility and the citizens welcomed her warmly, despite her past being shrouded in misery. While power-hungry individuals attempted to surpass her, they were consistently thwarted by the emperor. People viewed the king with fear and the queen with admiration. Some speculated that she hailed from a fallen noble household, while others believed she might have been a commoner. Some even theorized that she originated from a distant kingdom. In reality, however, no one knew the true origins of her past.

Soon, they had a son as beautiful as Drew and as handsome as Claude: with red hair, reddish-brown eyes holding golden ring patterns, jade-white skin with a pinkish hue, and a face resembling Claude's. They were a happy family, but at Drew's request, the child's birth wasn't officially announced, and no one else had seen the child aside from Felix and Drew's personally selected maids. A year passed with no news of the child's existence. Unfortunately, after two years, Drew passed away due to an unknown disease. In reality, she had sacrificed her soul to alter the fate of her beloved child and husband from a terrible destiny, though she could only change the timeline, not the impending disaster. Regrettably, she was unable to inform them before her passing.