His charm

His moment of nervousness diminishes, giving way to a moment of admiration.

A smile graces his face as he approaches the boss's desk.

He greets the director and inquires about the reason for his call. The boss smiles and gestures towards the man standing beside him.

"Train him," the boss states.

"Sir?" he asks again.

"Train him?" the boss repeats, still pointing towards the man next to him.

Zhehan feels a lump in his throat upon hearing his boss's words.

Despite his attractive appearance, the man beside him emanates a disconcerting aura since he entered the room. Zhehan is hesitant to even make eye contact with him, let alone train him.

Despite his nerves, Zhehan gathers his courage and looks at the man beside him.

The man possesses a striking countenance, exhibiting both masculinity and delicacy in his appearance. However, Zhehan notices the lack of amusement on his face. Zhehan sighs and mutters to himself,

"He didn't burden me with heaps of work but instead sent me work equivalent to it. Is this my punishment for taking a whole week off?"

The boss signals for the other guy to leave, leaving only him and Zhehan in the room.

"I apologize for this abrupt request. He was a trainee from another department. However, after a year of work, he doesn't seem to take anything seriously. So he was sent here in the hopes that he will gradually develop an interest," the boss explains.

Zhehan nods, comprehending the situation. Nonetheless, a slight doubt lingers in his mind. If their words hold true, then why do they still insist on retaining him despite this issue? Why is the company being lenient with a trainee?

"That's unprecedented," he whispers.

Because the company he works for is ruthless. A single mistake could lead to immediate termination. To exhibit such tolerance towards a trainee, Zhehan questions whether the man outside is truly just a trainee.

He exits the boss's office and as he opens the door, the same man stands before him. His exquisite and delicate presence astounds him. He is momentarily dazed until the man addresses him.

"Am I that captivating? Or did you forget to take your medicine?"

Zhehan finally snaps out of his reverie, flustered by his own actions. He glances at the man and quickly averts his gaze.

"F-follow me, this way," he stammers.

He promptly leaves without looking back at the man behind him. Nervousness and embarrassment consume him simultaneously.

Unbeknownst to Zhehan, Gong Jun, the man in his thoughts, wears a faint smile on his face. It radiates warmth and gentleness, accompanied by a glimmer in his eyes.

His eyes sparkle like stars, admiring Zhehan in every facet.

*
*
*

Zhehan finds himself in a lobby filled with his coworkers. Frustration and panic grip everyone as they grumble about the models' lack of punctuality and consideration for time and their employers. They express their exasperation with the two individuals selected by the company for modeling.