final

Chaeyoung runs her life to her best acceleration limit. She wish no more than to jump toward her locker room and grab that damn book that belonged to her history subject.

She's late, practically.

Chaeyoung opened her backpack and snatched her key as she stumbled hastily, pressing it into the keyhole. A happy sigh left between her lips when she opened her locker room in less than a second. Yet as Chaeyoung reaches to take the history book, ready to snap because she's already late, she stands frozen in her spot at the horrible sight of her eyes.

Because right before her two flares, her tidy space with her books and PE uniform being properly arranged is now ruined with thick white stuff scattered on top, dripping, and coating her materials inside.

Her fists automatically harden in anger.

In additional information: it's fucking smells utterly strong, musky, fresh, and disgustingly familiar. Chaeyoung's nose scrunched up, disgusted and ready to burst in agony.

With her free hand gripping the thin metal door, Chaeyoung breathed in long air before slamming her locker back and gritting her teeth.

***

“what?! that's absolutely horrid.”

“yes Jihyo! and guess! aside from me not attending my history class! The professor gave them a quiz!. Damn, I'm failed and doomed.” Chaeyoung slumped back on her chair and rolled her eyes.

“You don't have any guesses about who he is?" Jihyo plops her elbow within the table and rests her face on her open hands, staring through Chaeyoung.

"I don't fucking know! And if ever I saw that shit, I think I might cut someone's cock in no time.” Chaeyoung rolled her eyes at the thought.

Jihyo laughed, amused by her best friend's outburst. "I can't wait for that, then.”

***

At almost eight p.m., when Chaeyoung finished her research, she put all her belongings inside her backpack and strode upstairs to the third floor to keep the books she borrowed from the library.

As she neared the locker, Chaeyoung noticed the presence of someone leaving her locker along with her. Out of curiosity, Chaeyoung walked hastily, grabbing her key and pressing it into her keyhole.

Upon doing so, Chaeyoung's face paled in fury.

Huffing visible fire air, Chaeyoung followed the unknown present that was now entering the restroom, stepping large enough to get her faster into the hell of her destination.

“You Fucker!!" Chaeyoung forcedly turned the unknown being, spread her palm wide, straightened, and launched forward with the steel force, creating scandalous sounds of two skins meeting each other. Chaeyoung threw a brutal slap from the back.

“You disgusting piece of dirty shit! How dare you jerk and cum to my locker like it was normal to do so!" Chaeyoung punches it's back and grips it's shoulders once again, bursting to know that person's face.

“Or you just enjoy cuddling in someone's locker out of your hobby, you...bitch,” Chaeyoung's voice lowered as she punctuated those last words like whispers when she finally had a glimpse of that casual face.

A woman.

Chaeyoung gulped nervously and loosely removed the grips on her hoodie, her eyes widening.

“oh I'm... I'm s—sorry...” she whispers, her hands sweating in panicked.

“ I— I thought you're that pervert...”