Chapter one

Some information:
Your name is y/n black
And you're living with your father ,Sirius Black, when you born your mom died that's what your dad told you, your dad always hid you from people because you are so powerful like your mother , you don't really know anything about your mother, you were in ilvermony but in the 3rd year you transferred to Hogwarts ,and something that surprised you is you are in Slytherin unlike your father,now you're in your 7th year ,you only have one best friend that her name is Dani (made up) ,you were best friends with pansy and Draco and Blaise and Enzo and Theo and Mattheo but suddenly everything changed,Tom is your ex-boyfriend, he was with you only because of a bet, even you dated for 2 years!

Your POV:

It is a rainy night,and it's 2:47 a.m. you're awake and writing things on your diary, you still can't believe what had happened between you and Tom,really he was just playing you all the time? And all the things he was saying was a lie? You loved him, and still do,you can't stop thinking about him..he was your happiness..and now...you sighed and tried to fall asleep..you were used to sleep in his arms and wakes up on his arms..but it turned out it was all a lie..you really thought a handsome guy like him that every girl is dying for him come and choose you? Someone like you? When all the pretty girls are waiting for him? How stupid are you y/n ! With tears in your eyes you fall asleep...

In the morning:

Dani:"wake up Honya ,we are late "(you heard your best friends voice and woke up,Dani was the only one that stayed with you, it turned out everything in your life was a bet just a bet)

Y/n: "good morning dani. " you said while going to bathroom and doing your routine,and when you're ready ,you sighed and went to your class with Dani.
The first class you have is potion and you and dani sat together,you always sit together when you are sharing a class together, because you don't feel comfortable with everyone, professor snap is talking about potions and you listen to him but your mind no ,your mind is somewhere else,you are thinking about him,and seeing him with other girls is killing you even you know he had no feelings for you...you can see him in the corner of your eyes ..he's with another girl ..and talking and smiling...his smile is so beautiful..even he's smiling to another girl you still love it...how stupid I am...

To be continued...

———————————————————————————

Hey guys,it's my first story and my first part,sorry Ik it's short,sorry for any mistakes.
Hope you like it