the last breakfast.

saturday morning was possibly the most heartbreaking day of auroras life.

after having a very love filled night with theo not, the girl was understandably exhausted. but she could sleep on her travel to france.

she was sat in the main hall. it was breakfast and far too early to eat.

"where were you last night rory?" eleanor asked casually.

"where have you been for the last few months ellie?" aurora looked at the girl who shrugged and continued eating her food "thats what i thought. but if you really must know, i was with my boyfriend" eleanor hummed in response

theo held his girlfriends thigh under the table as he ate his food slowly, his eyes red and hair messy.

"what time is she sending you?" draco spoke, breaking the 30 second silence between the group.

theo cleared his throat as aurora reminded her brother she only has 2 hours until she will be on a boat on her way into hiding for the war she isnt 'permitted' to fight in.

theo squeezed her thigh and kissed her temple.

"i love you" he whispers into her hair

aurora leaned on his shoulder and took his hand from her thigh and held it with her own hand.

"i love you too, t"

"eat something please" he rested his chin on her shoulder as he spoke calmly into her ear.

"i cant, i already feel sick"

"youve been doing so well, please?"

she shook her head "i cant-" causing him to sigh.

"when youre in france, struggling again, theres not going to be anyone helping you. aurora just eat something for fucksake" draco didnt even look up from his plate as he spat the words out bitterly.

theo kicked his best mates leg under the table "fuck you shes doing fine"

"its the truth, stop it both of you" rorys throat was sore and her voice broke as she tried speaking loudly. she took theos hand into her own and kissed his knuckles. "im done, im going to go finish packing"

"ill come with you" theo began standing

"no, eat your breakfast"

"rory, im coming with you"

"fine. dray ill come find you in an hour"

her brother just nodded and the couple walked up to auroras dorm together.

"goodbyes are hard, draco doesnt do well with them, he never has"

"i know but thats not an excuse to be a dick"

A/N:

suprise upcoming 😉😉😉