-The New Students-

Katerina wakes up at 06:30 every day, and today she did too. She sat up, stretching her arms and legs before getting out of bed to go and brush her teeth in her very own bathroom. In the bathroom, Katerina grabbed her toothbrush and toothpaste, wetting the brush and squeezing out toothpaste on it. A tired face expression could be seen in the mirror that belonged to Katerina. After about four minutes she cleaned her brush and mouth, putting the brush into it's place, then her hands formed into a bowl and she splashed her face. Back in her room, she opened her closet and picked out her outfit for the day.

This is her outfit:

Having her outfit on, she sat down on the chair in front of her dressing table and started doing her makeup, which looked like this:

After she finished her make up and hair, Katerina got up and went downstairs into the kitchen to eat breakfast where her brother Elias was sitting and smocking a cigarette

After she finished her make up and hair, Katerina got up and went downstairs into the kitchen to eat breakfast where her brother Elias was sitting and smocking a cigarette. 'Take that thing out of your mouth, Elias.' -Katerina grabbed the cigarette out of his mouth and snapped it in two, then she gave him an annoyed look. 'Hey, stop taking the cigarettes out of my mouth every time im smoking, Katerina!'-Elias snapped, getting up from the couch and looking at her. Katerina gave him a annoyed and disgusted look. Sighing and grabbing a shape of bread with some margarine from the fridge, she made herself a toast. -'Go to school today, you missed enough lessons, Elias.' -Katerina ate her sandwich and took a last look at her brother, which was listening to music and did not listen to a word she said at all. Not caring, she went back upstairs into her bedroom and grabbed her diary to start writing how her day began. Some time passed and there it was, the text message she was waiting for.

'Get your ass down, Katerina. I am here to pick you up.' -It was Elli, one of her best friends which came to pick her up every morning with her motorbike. Katerina texted her back, saying she's going to be there in five minutes. After the message was sent, Katerina quickly grabbed her school bag and rushed downstairs, putting on her converse and leaving the house. 'There is true beauty, Katherine Pierce!' -Elli loved calling Katerina Katherine from the series 'The Vampire Diaries', since Katerina almost looked like her. 'I am sure that I told you to stop calling me that, Elli.' -Katerina said and sat behind Elli on the motorbike as her arms wandered around Elli's waist. Elli started  her motorbike and they drove off  to high school. Once they arrived, Elli parked and they saw Cindy, the other best friend from Katerina. Katerina, Elli and Cindy were a trio and got along really good. 'There you are, guys. I must tell you something!' -Cindy said, her face lighting up with excitement. Elli raised her brows at Cindy's sudden words, yet wanted to know. 'Go on, what do you have to tell us, Cindy? -Elli mumbled and Katerina got next to her, also wanting to know. 'Well, I heard that we are getting two new students today. It's guys, and they are getting into out class!' -Cindy said, looking excited to meet them. Katerina and Elli looked at each other and then at Cindy. 'Know their names?' -Katerina spoke, a little smile growing on her lips. 'Nah, but we will find out once they enter the class, ya know.' -Cindy replied and also smiled. Elli was not excited to meet them though. 'Well, they are probably gay or dicks?' -Elli said, also smiling. Katerina and Cindy chuckled and the three of them entered the building.

Elli, Katerina and Cindy went to Cindy's locker to grab her mathematic material which included Book, exercise book and calculator with a pen. Then they did the same for Elli and Katerina. As all three of them had their material, they went into class and sat down in the third row. Soon after that, other classmates entered the room, sitting down. Then their teacher Mr.Jan entered with his documents in his hands. 'Good morning, students.' - Mr.Jan said, looking around and not seeing the new students. Well they will come after. 'Good morning Mister Jan!' -The students said and all of them looked at him after their greeting. 'Uh, excuse me Mister Jan, but I heard new students will be coming into this class, yet I do not see them. Where are they?' -A student asked, but as the teacher wanted to say something, two guys entered the classroom with a knock on the door and looked at Mr.Jan. 'Is this mathematic class Mr.Jan?' -The taller guy asked, his gaze meeting Mr.Jan's. 'This is indeed mathematic class with me. May I know your names?' -Mr. Jan said with a smile and the new students looked at each other before answering. 'My name is Sofi, and he is Juan. Nice to meet you, Mister Jan.' -Sofi said and without listening to where they should sit, they just walked down the rows and sat behind the trio.