Chapter 1

You wake up your head is hurting you "what the heck happened" you say to yourself while you rub your head and you open your eyes.

You blink a couple of times to clear your vision. You keep rubbing your head and your bunny ears "WAIT BUNNY EARS" you say to your self.

You sit up quickly and you touch your head again and you pull down one of your ears. They are vary long, fluffy, soft, and white
You then look at your arms, your legs, feet, back, and you feel your face.

You have white fur all over you and whiskers and a little fluffy bunny tail. "what the heck is going on" you say to yourself softly.

"I don't know I was hoping you would tell me" some says right away you come out of your thoughts and you look around it is night and there are trees everywhere.

You can't find the person anywhere "s-show yourself" you say.
You then hear a chuckle and someone drop from the trees behind you.

You turn around quickly and you see a guy with white wings, brown short hair, blue eyes, and white skin.

"So care to explain why you are here" the guy says "I don't know I just woke up here"you say.

"alright at least tell me your name" he says 'what is my name oh god' you think to yourself. Then it hits you "Y/N L/N" you say "alright Y/N my name is Tyler its nice to meet you" he says with a smile.

You return the smile and you say back "nice to meet you too Tyler". "Alright now that's settled am going back to the kingdom you want to come" he asks you with a smirk.

You nod your head and he starts running away and you start running to catch up to him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hello sorry for the short chapter but I hope you guys like it have an amazing rest of your day!