new girl

It was my first day at Hogwarts, I had never been before yet my older brother had been there for 4 years already, I'm only 1 year younger than him but my parents have never let me go, until today.

I had already gotten all my stuff for my first term but most of it was Enzo my older brothers hand me downs.
"Hurry up y/n we are going to be late" shouted Enzo.

He is so annoying, he always thinks we are going to be late when really we are not.
"I'm coming"
I said as I made my way down the stairs, we lived near the train station so we just had a 5 min walk. I said bye to my mum but I knew I wasn't going to miss her, we didn't get on that well unlike my brother. We walked silence for most of the walk until the station was in sight and he asked,

"are you nervous?"

I don't usually open up to my brother at all and I wasn't planning on it today.

"I'm fine"

He kind of looked at me questioning whether to ask again but he left it and we just continued to walk in silence.

We were just on time so we got on the train and made our way to meet Enzo's friend group, I had only met some of them before and they all just seem full of shit.

Draco to posh for his own good, Blaise is just a minion in the group, and Theo is what I would call a man slut. Enzo has told me about another one of the friends in the group that I have never met called Mattheo but Enzo has told me he is a dick who is always in fights so I'm not interested

"I see them, they are just in this cabin" says Enzo pointing towards the door of the cabin

I don't have any friends yet so I'm just going to have to stick with my brother because I'm not sitting myself.

He walks in first and I hear his friends say hi to him, I follow behind and take a seat in the only empty one there is, next to Mattheo.

"This is y/n , most of you have met her, except you mattheo".

I look at them all and they my eyes lay on Mattheo, my god, I never knew that this is what he looked like, chocolate curls, and dark eyes that stared into my soul he looked like a go-

"Yea I'm mattheo" he says cutting me off from my day dream .

"Oh hi I'm y/n"

He looks at me with those eyes and says
"yea I know sweetheart Enzo has just said your name"

Why are all the gorgeous men always dicks
Enzo looks at me and then back at Mattheo who are staring at each other.

"Enough of that you two, y/n is of limits, to ALL of you" he says looking specifically at Mattheo.

"Woah Enz calm it" says Theo butting in

Enzo death stares Theo and then says
"oh shut up Theo you have got your tongue down a different girls throat every night".

Shit, I never realised how big a group of dicks my brother is friends with.

Theo pushed his tongue to the side of his mouth and stared at me, I could've swore a smirk slip out of the corner of his mouth

Gross

It's a long train train ride and I didn't sleep much last night so my eyes start to close shut, I don't fight it as the boys are just talking about quidditch and stuff that I don't give a shit about.

I lean my head against the window of the train and start to doze off as I feel a hand start to rest on my thigh, I open my eyes from suprise and see that it's Mattheo's hand, he gives me a quick glance and stares with those eyes giving me a quick smile, my brother hasn't noticed and neither has the boys so I just let it happen .

In fact, I think I enjoy it.