meeting

A crash was heard as eula was walking down Fontaine's road, after a while she could hear a voice getting louder, "ugh get away from me, you disgusting rodent!!"
a feminine voice declared sounding angry, eula rushed to see what the shouting was all about but when she  reached she saw the most beautiful girl she has ever saw in her entire life, "woah" eula said without realizing,

Furina was arguing with a rat on the side of the road, no one cared and went on with their day like it was an normal thing, eula wasn't used to this and rushed to the pretty lady, "miss are you ok?" She said holding the girl away from the rat she was about to fist fight, "ughh that damn rat, it always picks a fight with me, like doesn't it know that I am furina de fontaine aka Focalors GOD FOR HYDRO, that filthy thing should know it's place" furina said pushing herself from the mysterious lady's grip on her waist, "oh im- WAIT UR FOCALOR" eula said shocked not expecting a god to be this short and hair-headed, "yeah? How could you not know? my face is everywhere" furina says posing while explaining to the unknown girl, "so like who are you?, I haven't seen you around." Furina says looking the mysterious girl from heaad to toe.

"I'm eula" eula said putting her hand on her chest, furina looked at her, "are you traveler? You're not wearing fontainian attire." Fuirna asked smiling while putting her and on her hips, "no I'm not a traveler I am just here because I heard the drinks here was delicious" eula says as she put one hand on her hips explaining to the god infront for her, furina looks happy "let me show you around the city since you saved my life from the rat juts now" furina says happily, eula could not reject such an offer from such a beautiful young lady.