The Beggining

Ready now, we almost done. We start within 2 seconds.

Ready?. 1,.. 2

Just moments before the start, a voice called out, summoning the two newly discovered models onto the stage.

"The poses are simple. They just need to follow along, and everything will go smoothly," the woman standing beside the cameraman assured.

"Yes, but they seem hesitant. Can they handle it?" questioned the cameraman.

"They make a perfect pair. I have no doubt they can handle anything, except perhaps this situation," remarked the other woman.

"Well, we'll see," the woman standing beside the cameraman responded.

"Please, both of you, onto the stage," the woman called out.

"Okay, let's do this..."

Gong Jun stood behind Zhehan, while Zhehan positioned himself slightly to the side, both facing the camera. The instructions were straightforward: act softly, with Gong Jun embracing Zhehan's waist.

"H-Hug?!" Zhehan exclaimed, caught off guard. "Wait, is hugging really necessary?"

The girl was surprised by Zhehan's reaction but understood his pride. "Yes, it's necessary. Remember, you're a model now, not a leader. Please bear with it," she explained.

Zhehan nodded in acknowledgement, but deep inside, he couldn't shake the feeling of regret. If only he had been aware that he was the one responsible for the action, the entire outcome would have been drastically different.

As Gong Jun slowly touched Zhehan's waist, his hands gliding softly before fully embracing him in a hug, Zhehan let out a small breath in response. The sound was subtle but carried a hint of temptation, causing both Zhehan and Gong Jun to freeze momentarily.

The girl noticed their stiff poses and quickly clapped her hands to bring them back to reality. Zhehan and Gong Jun finally realized they were on stage and resumed their poses.

"Gong Jun, don't create any distance between you and Zhehan. Pull him completely into your chest, with one hand on his waist and the other on his chest. Then, Zhehan, please look fiercely at the camera same to you Laogong" the woman instructed.

Following the instructions, Gong Jun leaned in towards Zhehan's ear and softly whispered, "Are you okay?" However, Zhehan remained silent and simply continued to comply with what was asked of him.

They complied with the instructions, assuming the poses designed to showcase the brand. However, in the midst of the chaos and uncertainty, they became disoriented and lost sight of the original purpose.

The photoshoot seemed to stretch on endlessly for both of them. They felt overwhelmed and flustered by the various poses, causing them to forget the underlying reason for their participation.

After several days, everything proceeded smoothly, and the team successfully distributed the product magazine showcasing the two models. To their astonishment, the magazine quickly sold out within a mere three days, marking a remarkable triumph. The featured products experienced a surge in sales, bringing joy to the entire team. However, despite the success, Zhehan and Gong Jun couldn't shake off their unease.

That morning, both of them found themselves caught in a perplexing situation. They were pursued by a crowd of thousands, forced to run for miles in an attempt to evade them. Later, a modeling agent placed the very same magazine on their table, requesting their participation in a photoshoot. All of these events unfolded on the same eventful day.

"What kind of idea did you come up with? Now we're being chased," Gong Jun said, panting for breath.

"It's not my fault, I had no idea," Zhehan replied, equally exhausted.

They exchange conversation while running through every corner of the streets. They're not living together. They just meet along the way while being chased by thousands of fan. Gong Jun who has a car forgot that he had one in hurry. And Zhehan simply can't comute or he'll be surrounded.

As they exchanged tired smiles with their co-workers upon their arrival at the company, they sought a moment of peace. They hurried to the balcony or any quiet place they could find, away from the noise and chaos.

"Are you alright?" Gong Jun initiated a conversation.

"You saw it yourself, I'm experiencing the same thing as you," Zhehan answered.

"Modeling seems to have its appeal. They're coming after us," Gong Jun remarked.

"I don't know, everything happened so suddenly," Zhehan responded.

"If only they knew how tired we are," Gong Jun sighed.

Zhehan nodded in agreement, saying, "Yes, I feel the same way."

Suddenly, Gong Jun's tone changed. "By the way, why did that photo end up in front of us? We didn't pose for it, so why is it there?"

"That's what I wondered too, but Ah Sun (their female coworker) said it was captured by chance and turned out perfectly, so they didn't cut it out but included it in the magazine. I just agreed to avoid any delays, but I didn't expect this outcome," Zhehan explained.

"Then it's your fault, your negligence," Gong Jun accused, leaving Zhehan speechless. As the team leader, he was indeed responsible.

"But why are you looking at me? Your gaze was intense too. No wonder I felt a piercing stare, and I didn't dare move," Zhehan continued.

"It's your fault too. You held onto me tightly and even tightened your grip on my waist. You tilted your neck in front of me like a woman, I couldn't help but to stare!" Gong Jun exclaimed.

Zhehan's embarrassment grew, and he couldn't find the words to respond. His face and ears turned apple red, and speak defending himself

" Hush, stop acting like a woman, I only tilted it. Because......becaus..." Zhehan said but can't continue anymore. Face and ears turning apple red extremely too embarrassed to say a word.

"Because..." Gong Jun said eager for an answer.

" Because...." Zhehan posed for a moment before continuing "Your breathe is too hot." Zhehan said and they're both become embarrassed.

No one talk, silence filled the air. Only their soft breathing's was heard. Awkwardness was filled between them. everything silent.

They're too embarrassed to even move much less to talk.