CAST LIST

Jackson Smith: Head of the Smith family, skilled swordsman, and strategist.

Elizabeth Smith: Jackson's wife, expert archer, and diplomat.

Henry Smith: Jackson and Elizabeth's eldest son, a fierce warrior.

Abigail Smith: Jackson and Elizabeth's daughter, proficient in healing magic.

Marcus Smith: Jackson's younger brother, master blacksmith, and weapon maker.

Isabella Smith: Marcus's daughter, trained in combat and smithing.

Nathaniel Smith: Veteran soldier, loyal to the family.

Sophia Smith: Nathaniel's wife, adept in espionage and intelligence gathering.

Ethan Smith: Youngest son of Jackson and Elizabeth, eager to prove himself in battle.

Rebecca Smith: Ethan's twin sister, skilled with throwing weapons.

Jonathan Smith: Elder statesman of the family, provides wisdom and counsel.

Lydia Smith: Jonathan's wife, skilled herbalist, and potion maker.

Caleb Smith: Jackson's cousin, captain of the city guard.

Emily Smith: Caleb's daughter, proficient in hand-to-hand combat.

Thomas Smith: Elderly patriarch of the family, revered for his wisdom.

Rachel Smith: Thomas's wife, known for her hospitality and kindness.

David Smith: Jackson's uncle, retired warrior turned tavern owner.

Margaret Smith: David's wife, helps run the family tavern.

Peter Smith: Orphan adopted by the Smiths, trained as a squire.

Sarah Smith: Peter's younger sister, recently taken in by the family, skilled in herbalism.

Richard Anderson: Head of the Anderson family, fierce warrior, and honorable leader.

Victoria Anderson: Richard's wife, skilled horsewoman and diplomat.

Edward Anderson: Richard and Victoria's eldest son, captain of the family's cavalry.

Amelia Anderson: Richard and Victoria's daughter, trained in combat and tactics.

Benjamin Anderson: Edward's younger brother, skilled in archery and scouting.

Charlotte Anderson: Richard's sister, master of disguise and espionage.

Samuel Anderson: Veteran soldier, loyal to the family.

Eleanor Anderson: Samuel's wife, adept healer and battlefield medic.

Daniel Anderson: Youngest son of Richard and Victoria, skilled with polearms.

Isabelle Anderson: Daniel's twin sister, expert in ranged weaponry.

Jonathan Anderson: Elder statesman of the family, provides strategic advice.

Margaret Anderson: Jonathan's wife, known for her sharp wit and wisdom.

William Anderson: Richard's cousin, captain of the city guard.

Katherine Anderson: William's daughter, proficient in martial arts.

Henry Anderson: Elderly patriarch of the family, respected for his integrity.

Mary Anderson: Henry's wife, known for her gentle demeanor.