THE LION MASK CHAPTER 1

Once upon a time there was a scientist named Bridge.Bridge was a famous scientist in his city.Bridge had done a lot of experiments in his career.One day,the Bridges was experimenting with a mask.Bridge was making such a mask that whoever wear the mask would get many superpowers.So after 2 days of working, Bridge finally made a mask and given a name Lion Mask,because bridge had given a mask the look of a lion.Once a gang came to the place where Scientist Bridge lived and the name of that gang was The Darkness.The name of that gang is because the darkness because all the members of that gang wore black clothes.The Darkness gang was knowing that the bridge is a very intelligent scientist That's why the gang thought of kidnapping the bridge, the reason behind it was that the Darkness gang wanted Bridge to make a dangerous chemical from which a single drop falls on the floor then the without bomb there be explosion.So The Darkness Gang kidnapped the bridge.When the gang was kidnapping the bridge, the Lion Mask that the bridge was holding was thrown into a lake by bridge,because there was a big lake where the bridge was kidnapped.Bridge did not want the gang to get that mask and the gang would become more powerful,so Bridge threw the  Lion Mask in the big lake nearby.The water of that lake was always flowing due to which the Lion Mask was also flowing with the flow of the lake.The end shore of that lake was next to a big college.So that mask finally got reached on the end shore of the lake.When the college over at 6:00 PM then all the collage Students started coming out of the college or among those students there was a student named LEO,who liked to wear a  Mask.Leo saw a Mask of a lion lying on the lake next to collage, so he ran to get the Lion Mask.So Leo decided that he would take this Lion Mask home, wash it and wear it.So Leo put the Lion Mask in his bag and took it home. When Leo reached at home, he washed, wiped and wore the Lion Mask.And when Leo wore the lion mask, he felt something different, he felt that he had become a superhero and he had become more powerful than before.So Leo hit the wall with his hand and the broke and by doing this,Leo was shocked.So Leo became convinced that there was something behind this Lion Mask.Leo then quickly removed the Lion Mask from his face and put it in a drawer.Leo thought that when he will go wherever, he will carry this Lion Mask so that if any problem comes in front of him then he can wear this lion mask and solve that problem The next day when Leo was leaving for college, he put the lion mask in his bag and went to college.

Finally the darkness gang and bridge reach the darkness headquarters with the help of a black car.The members of The Darkness Gang present the bridge to The Darkness Gang leader.The bridge was completely tied with the ropes and presented front of the Darkness Gang Leader.The name of the leader of The Darkness Gang was Darnell.Darnell was very dangerous guy in his personality.Darnell was more powerful than all the members of The Darkness Gang.Darnell asked Bridges, "Will you make a dangerous chemical for us that can cause an explosion even without a bomb?Bridge replied,“No, I will not, I will not help your gang at all by doing a such experiment or by making this harmful chemical."So Darnell said such a thing that Bridge had to say yes for doing that experiment.Darnell said that, "If you don't do what we told you, I will kill you along with your family members."Bridge replied that,"Please don't do this, don't kill my family, I will definitely make that chemical for you.So one of the members of the Darkness Gang asked, when we were kidnapping you, you threw something in the nearby lake, what was that?Bridge said, "It was a mask, and whoever wears that mask, many superpowers will come under its influence."Darnell asked his gang members that,"which lake it was,Go find that mask out in the lake and bring it back."Darnell asked bridge,"What was the mask shaped",then bridge replied,"Lion."So all the members of the Darkness Gang went to find the Lion Mask.

When collage was over at 6:00PM, Leo and his best friend named Neon were going home together.Leo took out the lion mask from his bag and started showing it to his friend Neon.And Leo and Neon were moving from the nearby lake and Leo said that I got this lion mask from this nearby lake.Just then the members of the Darkness Gang reach there and see the lion mask in Leo's hand.Just then a member of the Darkness Gang says, "Hey kid, give me that mask." So Leo says, "I know you are Darkness Gang, so I will not give you this lion mask."A member of the Darkness Gang says, "How do you know us? So Leo says, "News about your gang is everywhere."So all the members of Darkness gang start running towards Leo to get that mask but even then Leo wears the lion mask on his face.When Leo wears the lion mask on his face, all the members of the Darkness Gang turn away and maintain some distance from Leo,Because the Darkness Gang knew that whoever wore this lion mask would get the powers of a lion along with many superpowers.But it was also known but then also the Darkness Gang took a risk and went to fight with Lion Mask.Leo wears a lion mask and defeats all the Darkness Gang members.Many members of the Darkness Gang got injured.The Darkness Gang thought that they would go to the headquarters again and ask Leader Darnell for some ideas and get this lion mask.So all the Darkness Gang members went to their headquarters in a black car.

When The Darkness Gang reached the headquarters, a member of The Darkness Gang told everything, due to which Darnell also became a little tense.After 5 minutes, Darnell's idea or that idea was that, "All the members of the darkness gang will go to neon which is Leo's best friends, they will go to him and they will kidnapped neon and bring him in the darkness headquarters.He will  be kept with the scientist bridge.So when the lion mask Leo will come to know about all this, then he will definitely come to save his best friend Neon by wearing the lion mask and we will put the chemical which will be made by the scientist bridge,and after this all process the Lion Mask Leo will be trapped in our headquarters."

Will this plan, made by the leader of darkness Gang Darnell To Trap The Lion Mask,will be succeed?
To know this, please watch the upcoming Chapters of this particular story which will definitely coming soon.

Thank You.

The Lion Mask Chapter :- 1On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara