09

[Gif update:D]

[Gif update:D]

MAMACITA HAS COME BACK! :D

-ˋˏ✄┈┈┈┈"is this a date?"

────COMMON POV───

     "El oh el,i thought I'd get 4 or 5 stitches atleast!" The silver- haired girl laughed weakly as it was literally nothing to be having a IV drip on her wrist, stitches on the forehead, persistent headaches hitting out of nowhere, nausea and fatigue. Her sensitivity to light could be because of the concussion or not,they were not sure considering the fact that the girl had albinism.

     "Emi,"Michimiya sighed,"you seriously got injured,will you be able to go home properly?"

     "Shouldn't you be worrying about our practice match on the next Friday?"

     "Currently,your health is more important." Manami caressed the ace's thighs as she was just sitting beside her layed down body.

The cubicle curtains opened revealing the boys vbc vice captain, a tired vice captain.

     "Why are you so careless? first,you get your knee hurt and now your head."he sighed while putting his hands on his hips.

     "Say that to your teammates,like who goes all out naked?" Koemi turns to the side, snuggling into the small pillow with the small cold area in the sheets. She huffed, pouting a little and his herself in the blanket as if she wasn't a giant.

     "They're just extraordinary,we know that" koshi rested his hand in the bed's foot head.

     "But atleast eat your damn food!" The cubicle curtains once again opened and nami with a food tray walked in closing it behind.

     "Hospital food is shit and even if I do eat something,i just puke it."

     "It's only 1 n a half hour you've been here and you're already complaining" the curly-haired woman rolled her eyes, deep inside her she was fucking scared of what was coming next.

     "I want Yokohama ramen with pork cutlet" koemi pouted and sighed with  face still turned to the side.

      "How the hell do you get a concussion with banging your head on the ground-" rinko anxiously cracked her knuckles and asked sitting in a asian squat just beside the bed.

     "You've asked that 23 times,it was head trauma" manami kicked Rinko's feet making her slip down.

     "It's fine,rin-san."the silver haired girl smiled brightly.