[19] Isagi Is Gone

!!WARNING!!
- Cursing
- Kidnapping

A little moment stay at Itoshi Kingdom is to help Isagi got rid of the shock collar on Isagi neck. It take a while before they was able to take it away from Isagi. Everyone is thanks to King and Queen Itoshi and they got a ride to get out from Itoshi Kingdom. After leaving the Itoshi Kingdom, they went to some shop to search for the pregnancy test for Isagi. Isagi is dying inside. He was afraid if he is really did get pregnant. What Kunigami say about Isagi can get pregnant is true. It shocked that the other still couldn't believe anything.

Kuni: Isagi, I found one!

Kunigami shout as everyone get closer to Kunigami. Kunigami give the pregnancy test to Isagi as everyone start to look to Isagi. Kunigami notice how uncomfortable Isagi is.

Kuni: You guys stay here. Isagi. Let's go to any public bathroom or a quite place.

Isagi just nod and Kunigami pull Isagi to the other place. They reach somewhere far from people.

Kuni: Here should do. You can do it now.

Kunigami smile but Isagi look at Kunigami and Kunigami understand what it means.

Kuni: Ah! Sorry. Sorry. I'll go now.

Kunigami get far from Isagi as he turn his back so he won't look. Isagi just want to end quickly.

About 20 minutes later....

Isagi look at the pregnancy test. He cried. He didn't get pregnant. He was glad that he cried becoming loud. Kunigami hear the sound make him worry and run to Isagi. Kunigami saw Isagi laying on the floor while crying. Kunigami quickly get closer to Isagi. He ask for the reason why Isagi cry.

Isa: Kunigami I...

Kuni: What is it Isagi?

Isagi lend Kunigami the result of the pregnancy test he got. Kunigami look at it. It negative and proved that the result is showing that Isagi is not pregnant. Kunigami is shocked but glad for Isagi. This friend of his is scared to mate with someone because of this shit. Kunigami punch Isagi in the chest slow and weak and pat Isagi back gently.

Kuni: Damnit Isagi! Don't scare me!

Isa: You think I would want to joke around?! I almost died when you start talking about this... I thought I got pregnant....

Kuni: Sorry...

Isa: No.. Thank you for reminding me.. I just need to remember to check it if they force me again next time.

Kunigami got silent when he hear 'next time' but he just let it slide away from his thoughts.

Kuni: Let's go now. The other is probably waiting.

Isagi just nod and follow Kunigami. They go to the other and decided to go to the next kingdom. They need to pass one kingdom to go to their destination. They want to meet Chigiri which lead them to the Hyoma Kingdom. They pick a car to ride for their long way.

4 hour has passed and now they're at the kingdom of the king. The kingdom that the most higher than any other kingdom which is the ruler of all the kingdom. Isagi just stare at the kingdom name at the front gate.

Reo: Isagi are you okay?

Reo notice how Isagi went too silent and staring at 'nothing' after they got in the kingdom.

Isa: Ah! No... I'm alright.

Reo: Ok then.

Bachi: Guys look! A food! A tasty one too! Let's go! Let's go!