day 1

"Vaggie?" Charlie came into the bedroom as she saw Vaggie wasn't up yet. "Are you okay?" Vaggie staid quet for a while as she was hiding under the blankets. "I'm..I'm okay charlie " Vaggie replied back trying not to worry her girlfriend, "Vaggie what's going on,? you've not been the same after the battle." Charlie came closer to Vaggie before seeing blood stains on vaggie's cloths. "Vaggie?" Charlie started to get really worried, "Vaggie what's going on?" Vaggie sat up now, as she heard her girlfriends genuine worry. "Fine, Char i don't feel so good." Vaggie thought that would do it, but it didn't. "Vaggie...." Charlie's voice was shaking, as she reached for her girlfriends arm. "Pls," Vaggie's heart broke, she heard her gf almost begging. "Fine, ever sinds the battle i've been thinking, about heaven," Charlie loooked at her with a very confused face. "But you hate heaven en angels," Vaggie sighed as she sat up. "Charlie, what would you do if I wasn't there anymore?" Vaggie asked blood still drop pin down her arms. "Vaggie, don't say that." Charlie came closer to her gently and calm, "honey, pls you,I...I need you" she said tears in her eyes. "But I always mess everything up I couldn't even teach basic trust exercises." Vaggie was trying to be brave she didn't want to show weakness. "Vaggie, everyone has bad days," was wasn't convinced, but she took Charlie had and finally got out of bed. Charlie took Vaggie to the shower and put her under, "dear, what's going on." Vaggie didn't seem to want to answer at first she was trying to hang onto the little but of reparation she still had. "I don't want to talk about it." "Vaggie," Charlie said in a softy tone. She was desperate to get her gf to open up, but she knew she couldn't push her too much. "Fine" Vaggie said in a harsh tone. "Charlie, It's feels so wrong, ever since I told everyone I'm an angel, hey, hey've been weird around me. Ever sinds the fight they seemed more scared around me." Vaggie was trying to keep professional but it wasn't really working, Charlie sast right though her words and realized what Vaggie meant. "Honey I know they're acting different but they don't think any less of you." "But Charles, they looked so afraid. Charlie knew damn well she was right, everyone besides Nifty and Alastor had been more afraid of Vaggie. "Charlie, i don't like saying this but-" she stopped as she thought about how to say this, "Vaggie what's the matter." Charlie said as she got some clean cloths for Vaggie. "I'm scared," Charlie looked around to her, she never heard those words come out Vaggie's mouth before. "Vaggie, what makes you so scared," she went back over to her giving her the cloths. "The further," Charlie looked at her like she saw a ghost. "The future?" "I'm afraid they come back." Charlie didn't know what to say she hugged her gf tightly. "Then we'll fight them together,"  "but what if-" Charlie put her hands over Vaggie's mouth, "don't" Charlie Simply said. She did not want her gf to think any of that. She was worried about Vaggie's mental health.