Sunset Killer.

Tyler Mackenzie has always had a love-hate relationship with his father. They never managed to get along very well, and it was all because of the fact that Bernard Mackenzie, his supposed father, wasn't actually his dad. Tyler was adopted.

      With his mother, Tyler was more peaceful. She was a concerned mom and very undemanding when it came to perfection. However, none of this stopped her from argue with her son. Just like right now, the current situation:

      —Why are your eyes so red?
      — My eyes are... Normal?
      —What is this smell?!
      — I didn't take a shower?

      They were both silent for a really long time.

      — Go take a shower then. We'll talk later.

      Tyler's pov:

"Fuck."
"What will I do?! I'm fucking fucked!!!"

     Tyler off:

He then proceeded to break the door out of pure anger. After the damage, he just quietly waited hoping that no one would notice.

While taking a shower, he carefully looked down his body, noticing every recent detail. He dreamed of the image he wanted to have, but never achieved. He hated himself. He hated himself so much, he couldn't feel alive anymore. It really messed up with his head making him have several mental illnesses. He couldn't smile, he almost couldn't even express happiness.

He got out of the shower, already dry and clean, looking in the mirror. His eyes had already cleared and the smell had already disappeared.

Still a little dazed, he grabbed the door handle while avoiding worsening the damage. He was ready for the talk.

The father and mother, arms crossed and eyebrows drawn, looked at their son. Tyler looked at the corner of the table and there was his half-open backpack. They had searched.

— What is this?— the mom asked.— Me and your father looked through your backpack.

Tyler rolled his eyes out of pure stress and boredom.

— Why on earth is there a lighter in there?— Yelled the father.
— It's my friend's.
— Yeah? Your friends smoke?!

Tyler stayed quiet looking at his dad.

— Are you done yelling? It's not mine, come on!

They approached their son with sudden speed. Bernard was screaming at his son, Tyler just held his urges to scream back in despair.

— You fucking idiot. That fucking shitty smell from earlier were from tobacco, wasn't it?!— The older man threw the lighter to the ground with such aggression that it broke into two pieces.— You are grounded. No more skating.

— wait what?!— the mother looked at the husband shocked with the sudden answer.— but it's the only thing keeping our son from going crazy!! Even his therapist said so!

— I guess cigarettes and, uh...— Bernard stuttered— and weed are better mechanisms for him now!— Grins in anger— a fucking teenager, crackhead... Fucking mentally ill fucke...

He was suddenly interrupted by an aggressive reaction from his son, a punch between the teeth. The father fell to the ground with his mouth bleeding as he looked down at his son.

— Get out off the house.

Jennet Mackenzie looked at them both with tears. Unable to bear the scenario, she runs desperately to her room. It was clear that she agreed with the expulsion in a certain way, but didn't want to admit it.