~PLEASE READ~

-There will likely be head canons and theories incorporated into this story

-The upload schedule will be very irregular as I have two other fics and I have school and a life outside of wattpad. Please do not pressure me to make more chapters I have severe anxiety and it won't be fun.

-If you support racism or any of the prosecution, war and terrible things going on in Palestine, or war in Ukraine then I will politely ask you to get the fuck out. Also please do not mention any of these topic unless intentionally being discussed. If you outwardly express hatred to any race, gender, or sexuality you will be muted.

-Please be kind to me and your fellow readers.

-There will be a content warning at the top of each chapter.

-This story will discuss serious topics such as death, abuse, suicide, trauma, mental illness and more. I will do my best to properly represent these topics. They should be taken seriously and if you are dealing with or witnessing these things please seek assistance from a trusted and reliable person.

-This story can be read as a Reader OR OC x Ratio story. If so I would advise that you read Y/N as Yin when mentioned in the story.

-MC will be referred to with they/ them pronouns in order to make this story as gender friendly as possible. Please excuse any slip ups that may occur.

-Please excuse any grammatical or verbal mistakes that may occur.

-As we do not have a canonical age for Ratio I will be referring to him as 28 due to physical appearance and story. MC will be 27 years old. I see this not being clarified in MANY stories so I hoped this helped. :)

-I do not own Honkai Star Rail, it's plot, or it's characters they all belong to Hoyoverse. I also do not own MC, they belong to YOU. I do not own the cover art to this story nor do I own any of the art that could be potentially featured in this story. I also do not give consent to post this story on any other platforms.

-I apologize if anything I write comes off as offensive it was not my intention.

Ok, I love ya! Bye! <3