INTRODUCTION

After the Great war of Akhandadesh, Ratnagarbha had to suffer a great loss. The people lost their beloved rulers and many soldiers to the war. Even though they learnt to forget the past and live their present to the fullest under the reign of the most powerful rulers the kingdom had ever seen, they always had one question in their minds, what happened to Rajkumari Surabhi? Many search parties were sent around the nation and even beyond that to find her. But the searchers came back to the king with empty hands. Every lead led to a dead end. But every dead end had an evidence that no one observed. One minute she was fighting to save the other women and the next, she was gone. No one saw what happened. No one knew what happened. 

             Rusting iron handcuffs scarred the wrists that were once adorned with golden bangles. The pearl necklaces were replaced by heavy chains. The hair that used to dance to the waves of wind were covered in dirt and mud. The eyes full of life and sparkle was dull and dead. The lips which never stopped moving and smiling was still and bleeding. A princess known for her beauty was stripped off of everything she was and was given a new identity. The identity of a prisoner.  

             But then the lost princess of Ratnagarbha was found. She was found by a man she never knew, by a man who did not know her, by a man who had just conquered the island kingdom of Rishabhapriya. She was a prisoner in the kingdom he had captured. But love doesn't care about no dungeons. It doesn't care if it is a prisoner or a princess. All it knows is to bloom even in the coldest hearts and that is exactly what it did.

          __________________________________________________          

Hey girliesss❤️

So, as promised here is the introduction of my new story. 

BUT BEFORE YOU READ THIS READ MY OTHER TWO STORIES TO UNDERSTAND IT BETTER. IN OTHER WORDS, THIS IS NOT A STAND ALONE STORY.

I got so many messages here on Wattpad and even on Instagram to publish this story asap and as we hit 10k on The Tale of Ratnagarbha, I decided to stick to my words and publish it. 

This story is something I have a lot of hope for. So, enjoy it. Feel free to comment or DM me anytime. 

There is an option to message personally here on Wattpad, if you didn't know it😁

Most of you will skip this but still, I gotta be safe so, for the formalities...

Everything here is purely my imagination. The characters, the names, the places, the story. Everything.

Anything that resembles to anything in real life or another story is purely coincidental.

Please don't copy my work.

English is not my first language.

So if I make any mistakes, please let me know in the comments.

There are definitely going to be mature scenes in the story. It's not just about smut. It may include mentions of rape, torture, murders, blood and other triggers. I'll put up a warning before such scenes.

None of the pictures used in this story are mine. I chose them from Pinterest.

With that said, I present you the story you all have been waiting for, THE RULERS OF RISHABHAPRIYA.