Grab a seat and um... water or something!?

Hi guys.
This story is about Intersex, older term for this condition is hermaphroditism.

Aim is to bring awareness although I know it existed but I want to portray it as a blessing to show the beauty of creation. And it's a Romance, a lovestory to be precise well I guess yeah... a romance story.

I did a dig up to get familiar with a condition more, with the help of Google and news and some facts and I may be not correct at all facts.

I didn't write this to look down or mock or insult the condition or people with this condition, we are all beautiful human beings and we are all important.

This is a work of fiction.
Names, characters, places, and incidents are the product of the author's imagination and or are used fictionally.

Votes and comments will bring smile and encouragement.

Don't copy or reproduce without my permission, plagiarism or any sort of that I won't tolerate. I will send mighty warrior Angels to hunt you down sweetie.

I love y'all and wish u a happy reading.

For any concerns, confusion, advice and anything which will disturb you just feel free to reach up to me and we'll sort it out.

And forgive any grammatical error coming up, I'll try my best to correct verbs, nouns, pronouns and all coz am still learning English.

Ciao.