chapter 2

~3rd person pov~

As tri-titan flys around he noticed some big and some skibidi toilets frozen in place like time was frozen.

He was so confused he sent out his tri-drones to explore the area to see what was happening.

~tri-titan pov~

#Tri-titan to base uh I found something weird over# I said over my comms with confusion, a voice came over comms and it was the person I hates the most elite computerman.

#what is it now because your wasting my time# elite computerman said over comms but before, I could respond I hear someone being choked, someone running away from something or someone and I heard an angry elite computer woman.

"GET YOUR ASS OVER YOU SON BITCH" yelled a pissed off elite computer woman and what seems to be a terrified elite computerman "I'm sorry please don't h meee-" yelling was heard over comms until the comms cut off.

* [◍_◍] What the fuck did he do just to piss her off so much that kinda scary if you ask me* I thought as the comms back on.

#Sorry if you had to hear that we got someone you can meet she is in the city you should see a trail of toilets frozen in time, elite computer woman over an out# as she said that I could since how angry and angry would be an understatement she was furious and I heard elite computerman begging for his life then I turned off my comms.

I told my drones to come they did and reattach to my back as I began following the trail of frozen skibidi toilets until I came across a clock tower.

Then I a whole sounds of a buzzsaw coming behind I instantly use my jetpack and hypersonic Acceleration to blast off into the air.

It confused the buzzsaw because it was  looking around until a weird battle cry was heard and it turned around to see a.

*A giant man with a clock for a head , a clock tower on his back and he has a Canon on his arm he kinda reminds of titan tvman nevermind let's get to work* I landed behind the man and let out my battle that was just a roar and I activated my sword...

*A giant man with a clock for a head , a clock tower on his back and he has a Canon on his arm he kinda reminds of titan tvman nevermind let's get to work* I landed behind the man and let out my battle that was just a roar and I activated my swords to get ready for the fight.

Just before we started to fight the clock man gave a watch, I was confused until he showed me his blaster and then it snapped in my mind she was the one leaving a trail of frozen skibidi's.

So I put the watch on and got back into a fighting stance while glaring at the skibidi's and starting my jetpack.

~titan clockman pov~

*So this is the tri-titan was supposed to meet* I watched as activated his sword and got into a fighting position.

I turned around and activated my canon and got into a fighting position and we both charged at the enemy while letting out our battle cry.

I started shooting or punching at any skibidi toilet that got close and I activated my saws that came out of my back and started cutting skibidi toilets, while tri-titan came in and started cutting down skibidi toilets with his swords.

While tri-titan uses his shoulder cannons to destroy any frozen or moving skibidi's while using his tv radiation to burn them.