Running like hell

Hanging on the ceiling, tied to a metal chain as punishment for once again not being aware of Mister Anubis, the god of death in Egyptian mythology. I've read a lot of books about it. what a stupid name, the guy really has a god complex, his whole profile shows it.

"If you don't listen then you will be punished. I don't want that at all but you leave me no choice" Put his voice through my head

before he tortured me and hung up on me, it's better to keep my mouth shut in these moments. Not to show any feelings.That's what he like on me,
1I can still taste the dried blood on my lip, which has burst. My head hurts as if it had been hit with a hammer. The only motivation I have is that I will get out of here. Years, seconds, minutes I have him behavior studies the environment. and today is the day I've been planning for years.

Suddenly I open my eyes and in front of me is Neigel, who is apparently supposed to be watching over me.
He is not even that bad, i almost feel sorry for what will happen now
For the last few minutes I pretended to be unconscious when someone gave me a chop on the chin so that i shut up.

I quickly wrap my legs around his neck, he starts to fidget, which doesn't interest me, he tries to free himself and gasps for air, but my legs have a firm grip on him.

I pull me up so that he's hanging in the air. He wriggles like a fish on land. His attempts to free him become fewer and fewer until they stop completely. I wait a few minutes to see if he's not just acting,bthen I let him down on the ground

I pop his lifeless body, I start humming a melody that my mother always sang to me with my toes, I walk up his body, grab the key between my toes, I hold on tightly to the chains, I shape my body into a ball to get to the lock of my hands, the rope gymnastics was generally worth all my training. I turn the key and land on my feet, I pull my two pigtails together again, I grab Nigel's knife and his weapon.

I start looking for the exit.
In the dark, it's difficult to see, I almost can't see. If I didn't have an eidetic memory, I would think I was running in circles when I couldn't find the exit. Little by little I open the doors without success, afraid that Mister Anubis might be there  and it's all over, the cold air makes me shiver

When I pass a door I take a quick look and see that there are people hanging there, women, all of them looking tired, emaciated, covered in blood every week just one week they have time.it hurt to see that, If I don't go now, I'll never make it out of here alive. I'll keep walking quickly, plagued with bad conscience.

Am I selfish for putting myself first

I wander through the rooms for what feels like an eternity with sweaty hands and beating heart.
it's quiet, almost too quiet.

a hand grabs me,how? the hand I would know above all, so rough and cold. I stiffen and quickly turn my head. I see ice blue eyes that look at me coldly.

Then everything happens very quickly. He grabs my hair and pulls it painfully. He wants to drag me somewhere. His eyes are filled with hate. "Kali" he growls at me This is my only chance, I quickly grab his head, headbutt him, he staggers back in shock, he grabs his nose, blood drips from it. I want to run away, he grabs me by the waist, pulls me to his body, "You stay here, you belong to me," he whispers in my ear, presses his nails into my flesh, Something sharp is rammed through my stomach and I suck in a sharp breath
he rams a knife into my stomach

"aahh," I hiss with my teeth clenched, he pulls it out, which is bad, then I can died faster when this wound it bleeds out quickly.

With shaking hands I look at my dress, which is slowly becoming soaked with blood.

I step on his feet and give him a headbutt,that hurt for both of use. He lets me go. I quickly pull out the pistol and shoot him once in the foot, causing him to fall to the ground and once in the stomach. My eyes fall on a door.

With my hand on my stomach to stop the bleeding I run to her in pain and tear her open. What I find is a forest with snow, it's winter? just forest no road nothing .

I see myself in circles, time stands still, everything feels so unreal, there's nothing, my strength is also getting less, I haven't eaten anything for two weeks.

And the deep stab wound weakens me even more, it hurts, I gasp for air, I've experienced worse. I look down at me where the pain is coming from.

My dress is soaked with my blood, with so much blood loss with how deep the wound is I won't even survive an hour. I feel sick thinking about that, all could be for nothing.

Blood drips into the white snow. I hide behind a tree, out of breath, I look to see if it's him, I take off my shoe, get out a bandage that I stole months ago, thanks to my doctor, several actually I have the perfect knowledge, I roll the bandage together squeeze it in my wound, it hurts, I squeeze my eyes shut and hiss. I breathe out,then I start running like hell
______________________________________

Feel free to give me feedback, but be nice if you liked it, please give me a vote. Now that's a short introduction.

In the next chapter, you'll get to know the BAU team, including Spencer.

Spencer in his long hair era

She is the one how escape....