A Party?

A/N- Hey welcome to this new fanfic I'm writing. This is the same time line as Ash blonde just a little bit before and not focusing on Carson and Jonah, Go check it out if you want or don't I can't force you to. Anyways lets get into it!

                                                                       *Evan POV*

I woke up at about 6:00 and I could barely stand because of the cardio workout I was doing last night. Anyways I guess I'll get ready. I picked out a gray Nike shirt with black Nike sweatpants and some air forces. You could say I'm obsessed with Nike clothing but it's all I get for Christmas and my birthday. After getting dressed, I went downstairs and there was a note on the fridge like always. 

Note: Hey Evan, work called me in again I'll be home after school. Love ya!   -Mom

How many times are they gonna call her in this early? Well I guess I'll make some toast and go over to Logan's house. I put the bread in the toaster and grabbed all my stuff for school. I grabbed the toast and ran out the door. I went next door which was where my best friend Logan was. I grabbed the keys to his house out of my backpack and unlocked the door. I saw him once again asleep in his school clothes from yesterday on the couch.

"Logan wake up!" I whisper yelled at him.

"Huh?" I heard in response.

"Did you eat breakfast yet?"

"No."

"Here."

"Thanks."

"Now get up sleepy head."

"Fine."

After 10 minutes we were walking to the bus stop. We got on the bus and sat next to each other. It was pretty quite until he broke the silence.

"Hey Evan, do you wanna come over today?"

"What kind of question is that I always go to your house after school."

"Oh yeah, forgot."

We got off the bus and went to homeroom. We sat next to each other in silence once again. The lesson started. The teacher past out a test and like always Logan was asking me for a pencil. I always have an extra on me because of him but I don't mind that much. After the test we went to two different classes but we secretly used our phones and texted each other during class. After class ended I was gonna walk out to my locker but the tall rich blonde guy, Jaspen(featured in Ash Blonde), has to stop me he's probably going to ask me for homework answers. Ugh.

"Hey Evan wanna go to a little party tonight at my place, and yes you can bring Logan."

"We'll think about it I guess."

"Well don't think to hard Evan, I don't wanna be accused of anything."

"We won't, just let us decide Jaspen."

I returned to my locker and started talking to Logan.

"Why are you so late?" He asked in complete confusion.

"Jaspen was asking me about going to a kind of small party tonight, he said that we could go if we wanted to." 

"Why don't we go and see what happens?"

"That sounds good. Now let's go to lunch."

"Ok."

We walked down the hallway with our lunch boxes in our hand. We were talking about an English test we have today. I looked over and saw a couple kissing, wait who is that? 

"Is that Eli and Miranda?" I genuinely asked the blonde next to me.

"I think so, isn't Eli a senior and she's a junior?"

"Well at least it's not a freshman."

"Eh good point."

We continued walking down the hall and into the cafeteria. We sat down in our usual corner next to each other. We ate our food whilst talking and went to P.E after. 

At P.E we had to run the track 8 times, which is two miles. We got to the 1.75 miles but I couldn't breath anymore to the point where I passed out. I woke up to a subtle sound of whispering around me and Logan was trying to get me cpr. I put my hand up and told him that I just was a little to overworked.

"Overworked? Evan your legs are bleeding so bad. How do you not feel that?" 

"I don't know probably adrenaline or something like that."

I looked down at my legs and did see a lot of blood from skids and scratches. 

"Well lets get you to the nurse office." 

Logan picked me up bridal style and took me to the nurse.

"Stop touching my leg there it hurts."

"Okay is this good?" He changed the position of his hand to my lower leg.

"Yeah that's a bit better."

We arrived to our destination. The nurse told Logan he could go back to class, but he refused and said he was staying here till he knows I'm okay. That's how I know he can be a trust worthy best friend. Apparently I broke a bone in my knee and had to go to the hospital to get a cast. I wasn't really worried cause Logan and my mom were there. I asked if I could still go to that party and I was told I was allowed to go but I had to be very gently with my knee or I would be very sorry about moving that much. I agreed and by the time I got my leg wrapped up and stuff it was time to go to that party. My mom drove Logan and I to the party, we got there a little late but it didn't really matter. we were greeted at the door by Jaspen, he was concerned because of my leg but I told him I just couldn't move as much as everyone else. He let us in then left us alone. 

I wasn't very crowded but it was still loud. 

"I'm thirsty." I blurted out

"We shall get drinks then."

We started walking over to the drinks table. Where are the labels? Is there alcohol in this? I just picked a random one and hoped for the best.

I saw someone get on a table and announced that we all were playing 7 minutes in heaven. Uh oh.

"Alright so first were gonna call attendance to make sure everyone is here because we've made arrangements for everyone here to be with someone we chose privately, no there was not any voting." 

She went down the line of names and when Logan and I were called we called that we were here like everyone else

"Alright the pairs will be randomly decided out of this jar. First pair is Jayce B. and Jaspen"

The two looked at each other wondering what the hell.

Jaspen raises his hand "I made the pairs and this was not one of them!"

"I may have added some because you can't just make yourself not play."

"Fine." He said looked so red

They went into the closet and find it or not they were about to start having sex when we opened the door. 

"Opps." I hear one of them say.

They ran off in hopes that everyone would forget about them. They're probably having sex in Jaspen's bedroom right now.

"Okay the next pair is....."

A/N-Thank you some much for reading this, I have left you a cliff hanger for when I get motivation. I hope you enjoyed this because I accidentally went past my limit of words that I set for myself because of how much I am invested in this story. THANK YOU:)

                                                   Word count-1216