009. GLASS IS KNOWN TO SHATTER

Chapter nine

"Glass is known to shatter."

It was a Saturday but everyone was at school working on their PSAT's practice test, although Allison's predicament didn't happen to be the test itself but more so the fact that the room she was sitting in had two of her best friends in it, who didn't exactly like each other, as she was sitting with Aisha, Sam was sitting behind her "where were you yesterday? I had to go to the movies with Miguel and Hawk alone and Miguel wouldn't stop talking about you, he said things were a bit weird." Aisha shared, as Allison took a deep breath as she shut her test having just been looking over her answers "I was trying to do what you told me to, to tell him things about me but I just..I couldn't." she shared.

And when she did, Aisha nodded "that's..that's okay." she told her, as Allison nodded, the bell ran for it to be over, as Allison quickly stood up, she looked to Sam and smiled at her, as Sam smiled back at her, Allison quickly turned and walked out of there and down the hallway to the room where she knew Miguel was in, as she saw Demetri walk out, she then saw Miguel "miss me?" she asked, as Miguel turned to her with a smile on his face, he leaned down kissing her "I'll..I'll meet you two." Demetri told him "yeah. Yeah." Miguel told him as he pulled away from Allison, he then looked back at her, as Allison chuckled "so, um..Aisha told me that you thought things between us were a little weird? Which I find strange because you told me that it was okay that I didn't feel comfortable telling you." she shared, furrowing her brows.

"I know and it is okay! I'm just kind of going through what you are you know? Thinking about a lot of things like tournament." Miguel shared, as Allison scoffed, hitting him in the arm "oh come on, you're sensei Lawerence's best student, you have nothing to worry about there." she shared, as Miguel smiled "so how was hanging out with your grandma?" he asked her "good. Amazing actually." Allison told him, as she furrowed her brows "we ended up running into the LaRusso's or at least the women of the family so my grandma talked to them while I talked to Sam and we kind of became best friends which made today really awkward because her and Aisha are still not speaking so.." she shared.

"Speaking of your grandma." Miguel told her, as he put his arm around her shoulder as the two of them began to walk down the hallway "I'd like to meet her sometime. I've never been to your house." he told her, as Allison chuckled "well the only people who have met my grandma are Aisha, Hawk and Demetri and obviously now Sam.." she shared, as Miguel furrowed his brows "what about your other boyfriend?" he asked her, and when he did, Allison raised her brows "um.." she told him, remembering what her grandma said and how the two of them looked to be in love and how she'd seen them kissing "she never exactly met him, I mean me and him never exactly did the whole get to know each other thing. It was more like grease or dirty dancing summer fling." she shared.

Shrugging "and it's not like you've never invited me over to your house or introduced me to your family or told me about how you've ever had any other girlfriends." she shared, starting to feel attacked, seeing as she wasn't exactly comfortable talking about her personal life with people, it took her and Aisha a few weeks before she did, and with Sam she only shared because Sam's entire life was exposed to everyone in school and she felt like sharing a tiny bit of herself with her was enough and the way Miguel was approaching it after telling her that it was okay if she didn't make her feel safe "well I have never had another girlfriend and you're more then welcome whenever you wanna come. My mom would love to meet you." Miguel told her.

And as the two reached the end of the hallway, Hawk, Demetri and Aisha were waiting there "Aisha!" Allison called out, walking over to her and leaving Miguel standing there as she linked arms with her, the two began walking off, as Demetri furrowed his brows at Allison "you okay?" he asked her "I'm fine. Come on." she told him, linking her arm with his as they headed out, Hawk chuckled, he turned to Miguel "what'd you do to her?" he asked, his entire happy personality dropping, as Miguel furrowed his brows "nothing. All I did was what you told me, to ask her myself if she wasn't gonna tell me." he shared, as Hawk huffed "yeah, and I meant like in private or when she's in a good mood! Not to bombard her with questions. Allison may not show it, but she's like glass and if you push her too far, she'll break. Trust me, I know from experience." he shared, as he turned around walking off, Miguel sighed as he followed after him.