another tune

cassandra 'pine' rivers 

district twelve 

lamina arbor 

district seven 

district seven 

~playlist~

storms- fleetwood mac

"so I try to say goodbye, my friend / i'd like to leave you with something warm / but never have I been a blue calm sea / i have always been a storm"

silver springs- fleetwood mac 

"I'll follow you down 'till the sound of my voice will haunt you"

chemtrails over the country club- lana del rey

"it's beautiful how this deep normality settles down over me / I'm not bored or unhappy, I'm still so strange and wild"

would that i- hozier

"true that I saw her hair like the branch of a tree / willow dancing on air before covering me"

the ghost on the shore- lord huron 

"lie where I land let my bones turn to sand / i was born on the lake and I don't want to leave / every eye on the coast ever more / will remember the sight of the ghost on the shore"

the lion's roar- first aid kit

"and I'm a goddamn fool, but then again so are you"

the view between villages- noah kahan

"the things that I lost here, the people I knew / they got me surrounded for a mile or two"

meet me in the woods- lord huron

"i have seen what the darkness does / say goodbye to who I was"

the water is fine- chloe ament

"two lovers wander down to the shore / hand in hand the evening before / the day that their hands will be joined"

in the wind- lord huron 

"to know you're worth more than the moon and the sun / you are still alive when I look to the sky in the night"

a/n: uh..... have not finished canyon wind yet and we still have a while to go until its done, but I wanted to put this out cause its been clogging my mind up