Help Johnny, I'm Stuck!

Summary: Paul is extremely horny and wants to roleplay something new with John.

Ship: McLennon.

Enjoy!

>------------------------------------<

Paul and John are a very horny, and very kinky couple. They also happened to have just bought a brand new house together which they were currently renovating. Because of this, they were never there as the loud noises of walls being knocked down and trucks going in and out of the property were deafening, so for the next month and a half John and Paul have been staying with George and Ringo. 

George and Ringo weren't much better roommates since they were snogging each other every time they were in the same room as each other,  while they barely allowed Paul and John to as much as hug around them without pretending to gag and running away. 

This meant John and Paul haven't fucked in weeks which has been leaving of them cranky beyond belief and Paul a horny mess  aching from some sexual relief from his lover. The only time they were able to property fuck was once when Ringo and George were on a date night out and even then, they had to end early. So you could Paul was a bit "Pent-up".

"Johnny, we have to do something about this!" Paul said while rubbing his hands in his head. 

"It won't be darling till i can fuck your brains out don't worry darling." John said in the trademark Lennon witty tone.

"Stop saying that! you are making it worse!" Paul sobbed while shoving his head into the couch cushion. But John was not having it, he had an important meeting that he had to attend very soon and couldn't comfort his sexually frustrated lover forever. 

"Look, I know you are very horny, but I have a meeting, and can't do this forever and have to get going, love you." John said while bouncing up, giving Paul a quick kiss on the forehead, and leaving the door. Paul had to take things in his own hands now, he had to start thinking of ideas or something to finally set him free of this torture. 

Paul couldn't live like this forever. he needed to think of some sort of idea to finally get the pleasure he needs that doesn't just involve a quick wank. He kept trying to think of some sort of Ideas before noticing John computer on the table.

Paul's POV:

I opened up his computer and wasn't too shocked by his last opened tab. It was unsurprisingly a Tab consisting of some not so family friendly videos. This is NOT helping my horniness. How come Ringo and George get to fuck like rabbits but they barely let me and John kiss! I looked back over at John's computer and got a great idea. I noticed a folder named "Best Videos". I am not shocked. 

I looked into the folder and some of what John considers probably the finest art to try to think of ideas we haven't done before that sounded fun. after scrolling through around 8 videos, I saw one that caught my eye. "Help! I'm Stuck" I scrolled through the video and knew that this was perfect for us. A woman getting stuck in a hole in the wall, only to be absolutely obliterated by her boyfriend. While I didn't think the girl was that attractive, John must have since after all, he was my bisexual bean of a boyfriend. 

That's when It hit me... 

"WE HAVE A HOLE IN OUR WALL!" I shouted while pounding on the coffee table in pure happiness. I realized I could make John's dream a reality if I just go to the house when no one is there we can finally fuck! How did I not think of this before?!?!

"YOU PUT A HOLE IN OUR WALL PAUL?!?" Ringo shouted ear piercingly loud. This was when I realizing the large bang and shouting I HAVE A HOLE IN A WALL didn't sound good to the people who own the house.