Intro

Dev, Debu, Balu, Balveer, who is he underneath the mask?

Throughout his life, he had many names- Balveer, his given name as Baal Pari's son. Balu, the adoptive son of the Dagli family. Dev, Vivaan's mentor and partner-in-crime. Debu, Karuna's namesake son, Vivaan, and Khushi's brother-figure.

They almost remind him of Manav and Meher, though Khushi is much more "sharif" than Meher who would go around threatening to beat everyone up and Vivaan is more "shararti" than Manav could ever dream to be. But the fact remains, that he is their elder brother, and they, his little siblings, just like Manav and Meher used to be.

He thinks about them from time to time, and wonders if they miss him, just as much as he misses them, but that bridge burned long ago- Balu was erased from their hearts and minds long ago or so he was told.

Now he's the one with the memory loss or at least pretending to be, taking advantage of a mother's heart, Karuna who took him in thinking he remembered nothing of who he used to be- and maybe he doesn't- her care, her kindness, remind him of Smita- no he cannot go down this road again, get attached only to leave again, he just needs to play his part and nothing else.

Naqabposh, the one who wears a mask, the irony is not lost on him, he's always worn a mask around everyone near him, even before taking on this persona. The only one who knew the real him was Baal Pari, and she too is gone, turned into Kaal Pari, he can't recognise her, he can't even recognise himself in the mirror.

Debu, the clueless amnesiac, Naqabposh, the fearless mystery. How does he reconcile the two opposites? How is it that Ananya hates one and adores the other? They are both him... yet not him, so who is the real him? The reflection looking back at him, or the shadow at his feet? Who is the real him?

In this game of forget, he has forgotten himself.

Montu has not.

Visiting his distant cousins Chintu and Chinti, Montu comes across Debu... who weirdly looks a lot like Balu.

So of course he tells Manav and Meher, if only hurt them, cause they've been searching for Balu ever since the day he disappeared.

At first, they think he's joking, until they go see for themselves.

What will happen when Balveer's two worlds collide?

***
So I didn't like how Balveer Returns simply ignored the existence of Balveer 1 like there was no connection between them other than the name, and then they had the nerve to have Purvesh Pimple (Montu) cameo on the show like- What Are You Doing? Smh.

So I used Montu as a major plot device, where he meets Debu and is like "Hey you look like Balu!" and tells the Dagli family... what will happen once they find the son they thought they had lost forever?

If this concept is interesting to you, please show it some love.

Your votes and comments will tell me if I should continue this or not.