Chapter 1

To see the rising sun rays and the early groans of close friends awakened Theresa from her slumber. She turned and twisted as she squinted her eyes while the sound of soft footsteps came closer. "Wakey wakey.." An exhausted voice croaked. Theresa turn to look around, with her squinted eyes coming across a familiar figure that made her chuckle. "Morning Angie." She smiled before walking away to her bed. Theresa sat up and looked out the slightly frosted window, the droplets of previous rain still crawling down the wooden frame. "Slughorn is making me partner up with this idiot boy. He's an absolute disaster to be with!" Angie earned a couple giggles from the other girls that previously awoken. "You do make a pretty pair." Theresa raised a brow at her. "Oh come on Tessy! You know I fancy Bridgeton." Her cheeks became flushed in pink as she twirled with her robe in her arms. "So does half the school."

Theresa and Angie were schoolmates at Hogwarts. Later that morning they parted ways into the cold stone walls of the school. Smells of fresh rain and earth coating the inner halls while small chatter from other students began to rise, as well as the hues of yellow pouring out the window frames. Soon, Theresa made it to her Charms class. Professor Flitwick stood on a mountain of books while assisting a fellow student, a very familiar one at that. She walked up to the boy and set her books beside him. "Morning Tom." The brunette boy faced a pare of half lidded brown eyes, and with a faint smile, nodded back.

The day went on slowly. The Great Hall was packed, filled by the illiterate voices of students and abrupt screams. Theresa followed down the Slytherin table to find Angie reading whilst eating. "I saw you talking to Bridgeton.." She egged, earning a bittersweet smile from Angie.