You'll Love it When I Give it to You (Leave You Wanting More)

Title from: Gladiator by Jann. Click the arrow above for the moodboard!

6k words, 3rd Person from Yuta's POV

Relationships: Yuta/Mark

Summary: Yuta wasn't aware that his nipple piercings would somehow become the source of torture amongst the group. Once Donghyuck accidentally revealed that they were senstive (before Yuta even knew of them himself!) he's been tormented endlessly.

At some point, everyone but Mark has tweaked them at some point. So Yuta was grateful for Mark's seeming benevolence, but, apparently, Mark was just waiting to strike.

And, oh no. Oh no. With the others, it was just a joke, "oh Yuta's nipples are so sensitive, look at him squirm!" but when Mark gets on his lap and pinches his nipple, Yuta flushes bright red and he can't control himself.

Yuta swallows, Mark shifts, looks at him, and his lips curl into a smile. Yuta is doomed.

Maybe he wants to be.

Warnings: Canon Compliant, Friends to Lovers, Getting TogetherNakamoto Yuta-centric, Doyoung and Haechan are Little Shits, Some Humor, Fluff and Smut, Nipple Play, Yuta has Nipple Piercings, Frottage, Grinding, Hand Jobs, Sexual Tension, Sexual Content, Masturbation, Dirty Talk, Mild Degradation, Kink Discovery, Teasing, implied switches yumark, Bottom Nakamoto Yuta, Top Mark Lee, mark doesn't fuck him but he's very clearly winning in the power dynamic and theres dick on dick but not dick in ass.

Note: In response to prompt 21 from Yumark fest. After the members inadvertently find out that Yuta has really sensitive nipples, they all (or as many as you're comfortable writing in) start playfully teasing him about it, pinching or rubbing his nipples to make him giggle and squirm. Everyone's having a chill fun platonic time, just guys being dudes yknow, until one day just Yuta and Mark are hanging out together. Mark climbs into Yuta's lap, gives his nipples a little tweak, and oh, oops, is that a light stick in Yuta's pants or...? They end up making out and feeling each other up, and a cute giggly playful sexy time ensues.
Prompter asked for canon compliant! I did canon compliant but unfortunately I was also tormented by the idea of giving Yuta nipple piercings so they're still idols just there's a little bonus there.

STORY BEGIN:

Okay. Yuta blames Donghyuck for the entire thing. Which...resulted in a good thing, so technically, Donghyuck is to thank for what happened, but Yuta refuses to give him any positive credit.

It all started one day when Donghyuck was craving his attention. He'd been begging for it all day, and, in consistency with their dynamic, Yuta refused him all day.

It was incredibly entertaining to watch Donghyuck whine and plead for his attention all day. By the end of the day, he'd reached a point of borderline pleading for it, all while Yuta smirked from the other the other couch with an arm draped around Mark, pointedly paying no attention to Donghyuck's pestering.

All was going fine until Donghyuck seemingly grew tired of being verbally ignored and suddenly latched himself onto Yuta, wrapping his arms around him and squeezing.

"Hyung, Hyung, give me affection! Why do you like Mark and not me?" He whined petulantly, and Yuta huffed, a genuine smile appearing on his face that he tampered back down.

"Haechan-ah, don't bother me." He replied.

Donghyuck was, evidently, unamused by this dismissal.

"Pay attention, or I'll make you pay attention to me!"