Intro

So pretty much you guys can comment on here or message me on here. One of the two. And you will have to give me two different characters from any fandom. It can be two characters from the same fandom or it can be two characters from two different fandoms.

But it has to be from a fandom that I'm currently into.

Here's a list of fandoms that I'm currently into.

TMNT and ROTTMNT, TMNT Street Punks, TMNT Dark turtles, TMNT Tots/babies and TMNT Girls,Sonic the Hedgehog,Transformers,Pokemon, Jurassic World or Jurassic Park, The Nightmare Before Christmas, Corpse Bride, Popee the Performer,MHA,Sailor Moon,Danganronpa, and Miraculous Ladybug. Bendy and the Ink Machine, Fnaf(Five Nights At Freddy's),Poppy Playtime, Helluva Boss, Yandere Simulator and Spongebob Squarepants and Thomas the Tank Engine and friends/Thomas and friends, The Amazing Digital Circus, My Life As a Teenage Robot, Ever After High.

TMNT Fandoms:
TMNT 2012
TMNT Dark Turtles
ROTTMNT (TMNT 2018)
TMNT Girls
TMNT Street Punks
TMNT 2014/2016
TMNT 2003
TMNT 2007
TMNT 90's Movies (1,2 and 3)
TMNT Mutant Mayhem

Transformers Fandoms:
Transformers Robots in Disguise
Transformers EarthSpark
Transformers Movies(Transformers, Revenge of the Fallen, Dark of the Moon, Age of Exitinction, and The Last Knight)
Bumblebee Movie
Transformers Rise of the Beasts
Transformers Rescue Bots
Transformers Cyberverse/ Bumblebee Cryberverse Adventures

Sonic the Hedgehog Fandoms:
Sonic the Hedgehog movies (1 and 2)
Sonic Boom
Sonic X

Spongebob fandoms:
The series (I have seen pretty much every episode. Seasons 1-13)
The movies
Spongebob Squarepants Movie
The Spongebob Movie sponge out of water
The Spongebob Movie sponge on the run

So as long as it is from one of those fandoms I will do it. So again it has to be two different characters, it can be the same fandom or it can be a different fandom.

GamerXezzy

TMNT1980

Kittymasterofall14

mandylaren23

JazzmenMoody

bluefirefly10

BlueNinja02XO

AbyssAnubisAqua13

AubreyLong5

AubreyLong6

random_fandom_friend

champion_leo