010. THE WAY I LOVED YOU

Chapter ten

"The way I loved you."

It was the day of the all valley, and while all the other cobras were hanging around and talking to each other, Allison stood away from Miguel who kept practicing his punches as Aisha stood next to her "did you guys break up?" Aisha asked her, as Allison shook her head "no, I honestly just decided to be the bigger person and walk away after everyone was staring at us. Although he's clearly still pissed at me because I don't feel comfortable sharing with him who I really am since I've only known him for a short while now, I mean I told the person online because it was supposed to be helpful but now none of this feels helpful cause I just feel worse." she shared.

As Aisha sighed "look, I'm sure after the tournament you and Miguel will work things out." she told her, as Miguel stopped throwing punches and looked over at them with a glare, in which Aisha raised her brows "or not." she said, Allison huffed, as Miguel looked away from her, Sensei Lawerence walked up "Sensei." Aisha told him "we didn't think you were gonna show up." Hawk told him "I may not always win, but I never back out of a fight." Sensei Lawerence shared "great. Let's sign up." Miguel told him "not yet." Sensei Lawerence told him, as he looked around at all of them, noticing how distant Miguel and Allison were from each other "there's one more lesson I have to teach you." he told them all.

As they all headed inside the arena, the cobra kai's all followed Sensei Lawerence and were getting into a circle around him "all teams report to the locker room in five minutes." an announcement said, as none of them moved waiting for what Sensei Lawerence had to say "you've all learned to strike first, to be aggressive, not be losers. I taught you to strike hard, put every ounce of your power behind everything you do. But I haven't taught you the third rule of cobra kai. No mercy. The older you get, the more your gonna learn that life isn't fair. You wake up one morning feeling great, then life throws a spinning heel kick to your balls, takes a big steaming shit in your mouth. You get an f on a test, you get suspended. You fall in love with a girl, and some other dude comes and steals her away." he said.

And when he did, Miguel turned and looked at Allison and when he did, Allison turned and looked at him "car get's set on fire. Just when you think things are going good, everything falls apart. That's how it goes. Life shows no mercy, so neither do we. We do whatever it takes to keep our heads above water. We do whatever it takes to keep moving forward. We do whatever it takes to win. Remember who you are. You're badass! You don't give a shit! You kick ass! You're cobra kai." Sensei Lawerence told them "cobra kai!" Miguel yelled "yeah!" everyone then yelled "all right, guys. Let's get down there and kick the shit out of everybody!" Sensei Lawerence voiced "yeah!" everybody yelled, as Miguel pulled his book bag down and opened it, pulling out his gi "no." Sensei Lawerence told him, as Miguel looked up at him "you're not wearing those." Sensei Lawerence told him, smiling.

Standing in the locker room, Allison was standing in her black gi as she had put her hair into a braid, Aisha walked up behind her "well you look awful." she told her, and when she did, Allison started laughing "well, if I look awful then you look disgusting." she said, as she turned to her, she then started laughing again as Aisha joined her "there's that smile." she told her, and when she did, Allison shook her head "yeah." she told her, as the two began walking off, the others were standing there, as Aisha and Allison found their spots in the front behind Hawk, although as they did Miguel turned looking at Allison, but this time she didn't look at him.

"From Roseda, returning to the tournament, we have.." the announcer was saying, as Hawk nudged Miguel, Miguel turned running out of there as they all followed out behind him chanting "cobra kai! Cobra kai! cobra kai!" as the crowd cheered, they all made it around the mats and to their spot, as they stopped turning and facing toward "and that's what I call an entrance! And a badass name for a dojo! Let's hear it for cobra kai!" the announcer voiced, and as he did, the crowd cheered again, as Miguel turned looking down the line and at Allison again.