Taken

Second Jeff the killer fanfiction, Woot! The proxies in this story are modeled after the youtube video's by David Near! Enjoy loves.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 

It was cold the night it happened. Fall was never Naomi's favorite season, sure the colors were nice but she preferred a warmer breeze than to the cold wind that was blowing through her long black hair. 

"N-Naomi, Slenderman needs us to meet up with the others." Toby spoke startling her.

She nodded and followed him through the forest till they came to a small run down cabin. 

"Oh yeah? Then how about I kick your fucking teeth down your throat and kill you off too, huh? What do you think about that?" Tim's voice echoed in the empty room.

"T-That's enough! Y-You act like such a child, and its no surprise that people think you are one." Toby interrupted.

"Well if it isn't Mr. Rogers."

"Shut up! Y-You know I hate it when you call me that."

"Yeah I do, that's what makes it funny."

"Look, W-w-w-we have work t-t-to do."

"T-t-t-today junior! Ha! And Slenderman thinks you're better suited for this than me... than me!"

"Yeah with the level of maturity you're showing right now, how is he not begging you to be second in command again?" Naomi interjected with a roll of her eyes.

"Listen here you little bitch..." 

"Silence. All of you. I've heard more that enough of this petty bickering." Slenderman spoke suddenly, startling us. "Toby, my child you and Hoodie have some work that needs to be taken care of involving that boy with a smile carved into his face." 

"Yes master." Toby said.

"As you wish." Hoodie said following Toby out, leaving Naomi alone with Tim and Slenderman.

"Let me guess, you have something special for me to do too, huh? Oh, do I get to clean up the left overs the obedient dogs leave behind?" Tim asked, his voice dripping with sarcasm.

"No. You still need to kill that man in the chair and after that you can ponder how much you're really worth, because right now I see very little reason to allow you to take another breath. After you have pondered you will have one more chance to prove that you still serve a purpose. If I'm not convinced after that you most certainly will die. Do you understand me, Tim?" 

Naomi's eyes went wide in shock, Tim may not have been her favorite person in the world but that didn't mean she necessarily wanted him dead. 

"Do you understand?" Slenderman repeated when he received no answer.

"Yes... master." Tim spat. 

"Good now finish your job here then get out of my sight."

"Yes master." 

"And Naomi, watch him to make sure he doesn't do anything stupid."

"Aye." Naomi said with a nod. 

She turned in time to watch as Tim picked up one of the many knifes that lay on a tray before he sliced into the mans chest, causing him to let out a scream through his gag. It took several minutes for Tim to finally kill the man in the chair and all the while Naomi watch him with a bored expression. After Tim was finished Naomi followed him to the bedroom he claimed as his, it was small with only a mattress shove in one of the corners.