My enemy

Kim

Kim

Taehyung

Jimin and tae sleeping .suddenly a phone ring up

Jimin takes the phone"hello who is this"

On other side "aa idiot come soon time up now the college gate will be close " and call end

Jimin gets up and saw the time it's 8:30 "oo no I get late again i should reach college by 8 :45"

He saw tae was sleeping by next he slapped tea and "aaa tae wake up we got late again if we don't go in right time sir will call your dad for sure "

After hearing tae fastly get up and saw the time"oooo fuck i again get late i should get up and go now"

After saying it they both rushed and reached the college but the gate was closed now jimin asked "see fool we are late again because of u .already sir dislike us now your dad is also coming to college if he saw like this he will definitely stop your college and make him work in his company "

"Aaa jimin stop it . this is your fault too . because you only take me to bar late night and stop blaming me ."

"Tae this is our mistake now say how will escape from it "

Tae said "Jimin I too don't know 😞"

Now they don't know what to do but at same time college gate opened tae said"seeee gate opened i know j-hope only open the gate for us "

But jimin was scared looking back of the and said"t-tae s-see back "

Tae turn off and looked j -hope was standing but not only him ,tae dad and his sir too standing. tae dad saw tae and jimin he suddenly grab tae's hands and puts tae in his car . Tea"stop the car dad leave me I want go "
tae dad "where to go just shut up and come with me here after I will never leave you college "
tae "b-but dad i -i don't want to work now"

But his dad took him to the house (tae dad is a big business man )

Tae dad push out tae and tae mother came out saw tae .(tae eyes are full of tears . He was about to cry )
He ran too his mother and hugged

Tae mother "what happened why did you do like this to him"

Tae dad " you don't know anything here after he will never go college and work with me "

But tae and Tae's don't accept it

Tae knees down and start crying he said" i don't want to work now I want to enjoy college please please "
And tae mother too joined

So tae dad told" ok you can go to college and u can enjoy but i have a condition u should get married to the person who I say "

Tae was shocked...