the last moment.

aurora did eventually end up being sick. thankfully not on the floor, she made it to the bathroom just in time. theo followed her and held her hair back.

"i dont want to go, i want to stay i want to help i want to fight"

"i know baby, i dont want you to go either" he flushed the chain to the toilet as his girlfriend slumped down next to it

"come with me?"

"i want to, so badly"

"then do it"

"i- i really shouldnt, your mother would hate me and its too risky plus i dont know any french"

the blonde chuckled to herself for that last comment as she wiped a tear from her eye

"i know, im sorry"

"what- where-" he groaned as he struggled to find the words "how will you know when the war is done, where will you be, how can i tell you"

"fate i suppose." she said bluntly as she looked up at the ceiling. the pretty designs she never had bothered to pay attention to before.

"im not putting my heart out on fate"

"my mother will probably apparate or something, i really dont know"

"i might end up coming with you after all"

"please do"

he sighed and stood up, holding his hand out for the girl to take. when she did he pulled her up and sat her straight back down on the lid of the toilet, grabbing her toothbrush, applying toothpaste and beckoning for her to open her mouth to allow him to brush her teeth for her.

"i can do it myself" she pouted but opened her mouth nevertheless

theo rolled his eyes and began brushing at her teeth while holding her chin. he took a deep breath before speaking "if anything does happen to me i want you to move on, okay? i need you to be happy, as long as youre happy and healthy ill be watching over you and i promise i want you to mov-"

aurora pushed his hand away from her mouth and stood up to spit the toothpaste out into the sink "stop. if anything happens to you, im not moving on. i shall live a lone life as a unmarried widow with 12 no 13 cats and in a cocoon of sadness"

theo half heartedly laughed "no, please, whatever makes you happy, do it, i want to watch you be happy not miserable" he rinsed off the toothbrush and placed it back in the holder.

"i cant be happy theo, not without you"

"god i love you so much" he pressed his lips to her forehead.

"prove it?" she replied cheekily

a light swat to her thigh made her shut up though. "brat"

aurora frowned and kissed her boyfriends cheek. "i love you millions more"

"no you dont"

"yeah"

"nope" he kissed her lips softly and quickly. "we should probably get going"

"yeah."

and suddenly the moment was gone

A/N:

cheeky little filler 😋

i love them sm ugh