Chapter 37

**RECAP**

Charlotte: "You two are right, there's been a fire spotted in the building. It's small if one of you can quickly put it out then we should be fine"

Alex: "I'll go"

Gill: "No, let me do it"

Alex: "If you say so"

Gill leaves to put out the fire

Mayor: "In order to keep people safe from that dastardly drug, I've already instructed our best scientists and doctors to aid the city with this watch. It's similar to those of Tek City's Police Departments but it will strictly be programmed to analyze threats within any prescribed drugs, you can even use it for food. Say goodbye to spiking. I figured it was a good two in one and you'll all be receiving it for free and it will be mandatory to wear."

Gill puts out the fire

Charlotte: "There is another fire that has been sent, I sent you the location"

Gill: "Two? That's way too convenient. Someone has to be setting them "

Mayor: "On top of the red fury problem, we've taken measures to limit the purchases of legal weapons. It's clear that it's too easy for people to get their hands on these weapons without a good look on their moral compass, that being said. All stores selling firearms will be permitted to shut down."

A man with a tuxedo and mask appears in front of Alex but this mask isn't a part of his face

Man: "Move Officer Reto"

Alex: ""Officer Reto"? Only another officer would call me that"

The man takes off his mask