Disclaimer

Hello readers,

This is a third gen Yrkkh fanfic. I was very disappointed with how the makers took the plot.

I started watching the show for Pranali Rathod and instantly fell in love with Abhira as a pair. It had been after so long that I liked a pairing so much.

As all the Abhira fans I was pissed with how the story went on after the second leap.

To be honest, I have liked Jay Soni as an actor since Sasural Genda Phool and loved his character of Abhinav too.

So to say I was in double mind, whether to be pissed that makers ruined Abhimanyu and Abhira or be happy that one of my favourite actor is coming back to screen.

I know I would have liked Akshnav as a ship if I was not head over heels for Abhira. Lets just say I felt bad for Abhinav, like the guy was a walking green flag but Abhira had its own magic that Abhinav and Akshara didn't.

I was pretty mad at the ending, like we didn't get a happy ending for either Abhira or Akshnav. If they wanted to move forward with Abhinav Sharma's daughter, why did they kill him off?

So here's my take on righting the wrongs of maker.

Few points to keep in mind before you read

1) This is a time travel story, there might be some additional characters.

2) Harshali would be the main pairing but Pranali would not be called Akshara.

3) Abhinav would end up with Akshaya Goenka but the character will not be played by Pranali.

4) The face claims for Birlas would be different other than Neil, Nishtha and Abhimanyu.

To Abhira fans, trust me this story is going to be angsty for you people. But Abhira will be given justice.

To Akshnav fans, I am not a Akshnav shipper but I liked Abhinav's character and he deserves a happy ending, which I will give him with Akshaya Goenka (not Pranali), so if you are reading for Jay and Pranali's pairing, don't expect one and can quit the story.

To Kaira fans, obviously Kaira isn't going to be given much importance as this is a next gen story but they will be alive.

To Neirohi fans, this story has a good amount of Aarohi and Neil but not very prominent, but Aarohi will be an important character and is not negative here.

To the general Yrkkh fans, who were disappointed with the lack of familial bonds and just deaths, I will try to bring the original rishta vibes.

So your opinions? Should I continue or not?

***********************************
Do vote, comment and share

Love,
Writer!