3

After that night rose was just in the living room sleeping on the couch with a blanket around her.

Kate noticed it as she walked over to rose.

"why is she sleeping in the morning."

Kate said and was about to wake her up until a voice was heard

"What are you doing?" Miles said while he was right behind the couch where rose is sleeping at.

Kate then jumped in fear, and spoke "oh.. miles." She said still her heart beating fast.

"You didn't answer my question what were you doing??" Miles repeated his question and strokes roses hair.

Kate noticed it but didn't say anything about it. And spoke "well rose was asleep in the morning so i-"

Miles cut Kate off and said "Let her sleep." Miles said sternly.

Kate was a bit quiet and confused as she then kissed roses forehead miles watched.
And looked at Kate then back down at rose.

Kate was quiet at first then spoke up. "Why didn't you want me to wake her up.. are you two y'know.." kate asked miles looking a little.. jealous?

Miles eyes widened and he shook his head. "No, we aren't together...she just had a rough night." He said smirking at rose then walked out of the living room.

Rose was still asleep and Kate looked at rose..was she jealous of her?.. and Kate walked away.

--

Later on in the afternoon at 3 pm rose finally woke up from her slumber..and she sat up looking with her blurry vision but once she gets up

She looks around not seeing anybody but once she finally starts walking around she saw Kate Mrs grose and flora in total but she didn't see miles until she heard a guitar being played.

She went to the sound of it and there she saw miles playing guitar. Miles then looked up at rose and stopped playing then smiled a little.

"Good morning sleepy head." Miles said still smiling and put his guitar away.

"It's morning?!" Rose said with her jaw dropping a bit surprised and miles raised his eyebrow

"No you stupid girl..it's a saying." Miles said explaining it to rose and rose sighed in relief

"A saying??" Rose said a bit confused and miles just sighed, and spoke

"nevermind forget about it." He said and sat in his chair and looked at rose then asked

"What are you doing in my room?." He asked rose and rose then spoke up saying.

"I heard noises so.." Rose said and miles smiled and said

"And what type of noises exactly??" He said teasing rose and rose then just stayed quiet and finally spoke after moments

"Guitar noises??" Rose said confusedly and miles just chuckled a little bit

"Oh you silly girl." Miles said as he then got up and before he walked out his room he patted her head and whispered in her ear with his hot breathe on her neck and made her back shiver as he whispered

"See you at dinner rose." Miles said and then walked away leaving rose standing there and she looked down flustered.

"..am I starting to feel attracted to miles..?" She asked herself as she walked out his room into hers.

To be continued.